Can you help me figure out the title of these two songs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I like both of them very much (and would love to get the CDs - provided i find out the name of the artists) and it's been on my mind, as the radio plays them every once in a while.

They were both recorded in the 90's (i THINK).

- first is performed by a female (black?) singer, the lyrics basically go "my baby don't care for ...." and it lists all kinds of stuff and the main line (chorus maybe?) is "my baby just cares for me". As far as i can tell, it's only drums/bass/piano accompanying the singer.

- the second one has this incredibly catchy keyboards (ARGH! they played it today and i was "who IS that?!?"), could be 80's song too (not sure). The singer has quite a high voice, the part from the chorus i remembered was "i'm dancing, it's only natural, i'm dancing" and "i'm dancing, Saturday, the band plays".

Anyone?

Originally posted by U2girl:

- the second one has this incredibly catchy keyboards (ARGH! they played it today and i was "who IS that?!?"), could be 80's song too (not sure). The singer has quite a high voice, the part from the chorus i remembered was "i'm dancing, it's only natural, i'm dancing" and "i'm dancing, Saturday, the band plays".

"Come Dancing" by the Kinks? It talks about dancing and Saturday and naturalism and a band....or maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom