Can You Dance With a Panda While Juggling Garibaldi's? DESCRIBE!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought you sexiness and yet you challenge me!

How dare you show such insulation!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sexywink:

:lol:

LJT said:

Likewise on my side of things:wink:

:hug:

:lol:

:hug:

:wink:

LikeNoOneBefore said:

My master does not need to be insulted by your false accusations! I challenge you! *whacks with a glove*

You whacked my younger brother there...that shall not be forgiven:mad:

A duel beneath the clocktower, noon....please make prior funeral arrangements:wink:

LJT said:

A duel beneath the clocktower, noon....please make prior funeral arrangements:wink:

I feel so safe now.

I must defend you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sad:

the rockin edge said:

tis the hellfire i am worried about:wink:

Think about it as us making the world your very own hot tropical paradise:cool:

LJT said:

Oooh...the clocktower at noon. I believe that shall be a bit of a problem. I have tea with Master Kenobi at that time, in fact. Shall we meet beneath the clocktower at four thirty instead, good sir? :wink:

LikeNoOneBefore said:

Oooh...the clocktower at noon. I believe that shall be a bit of a problem. I have tea with Master Kenobi at that time, in fact. Shall we meet beneath the clocktower at four thirty instead, good sir? :wink:

Sorry but i am getting a facial at that time.....i could meet you at 8.30 though? how does that fit your schedule?

LJT said:

Sorry but i am getting a facial at that time.....i could meet you at 8.30 though? how does that fit your schedule?

Joe that wasn't right man.

:madspit:

I challenge you to a duel!!!!!!!

Or a dual or whatever tickles your fancy.

ZeroDude said:

Joe that wasn't right man.

:madspit:

I challenge you to a duel!!!!!!!

Or a dual or whatever tickles your fancy.

Your challengingme?:ohmy:

Your own brother?

Betrayal I say........I do not have time to waste on wannabes like yourself....come back in ten years time when i may deem you to be worthy!

LikeNoOneBefore said:
^^ Ah, 8:30 works quite splendidly. I will meet you there after I finish baking.

shifty:

Bring some muffins please!:drool:

She sells sea shells by the sea shore
To make amends for the men
She sold them to before.

:ohmy:

LJT said:

Your challengingme?:ohmy:

Your own brother?

Betrayal I say........I do not have time to waste on wannabes like yourself....come back in ten years time when i may deem you to be worthy!

Really you do not have the right to say such a thing I shall smite ye down with a yellow kebab.

You must be wearing a leather hat.

the rockin edge said:

hahaha:wink:

damn coldplay tickets on ebay :madwife: finding a single ticket is next to impossible :angry:

You have been truly blessed.

Blueberry please...I will bring other treats, smoothie, various pastries with cream fillings:wink:

See ya there!

ZeroDude said:

Really you do not have the right to say such a thing I shall smite ye down with a yellow kebab.

You must be wearing a leather hat.

Your just jealous...........I have smoothie and you don't mwahahahahahahahahahahaha:madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom