Can this be true?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SailorJi_2

The Fly
OH my lord! What is the world coming to?? Well one thing's for sure, RADIOHEAD rocks! They are my second favorite band other than of course....U2!I I was lucky enough to see Radiohead in concert and it was an experience i will never forget.

Why is it that U2 fans are also Radiohead fans?? Music-wise, they are different and are at different ends of the spectrum...but they both have a relevance to their music. I always find each radiohead song/tune "listenable" like U2. Hmm...does that make sense. None of their songs are bad or horrific. ah well....radiohead rocks. end of that.

------------------
"The world is often a wicked place, when you look around, but it's also full of beauty...and beauty is the consolation prize really...and we just have to find more of it and we have to look for it in unexpected places...its not just in those fashion spreads,
that's not real beauty...There is beauty to be found in everyday things."
?Bono
http://home.pacbell.net/sylviaji/

Originally posted by SailorJi_2:
OH my lord! What is the world coming to?? Well one thing's for sure, RADIOHEAD rocks! They are my second favorite band other than of course....U2!I I was lucky enough to see Radiohead in concert and it was an experience i will never forget.

Why is it that U2 fans are also Radiohead fans?? Music-wise, they are different and are at different ends of the spectrum...but they both have a relevance to their music. I always find each radiohead song/tune "listenable" like U2. Hmm...does that make sense. None of their songs are bad or horrific. ah well....radiohead rocks. end of that.

Maybe they don't sound the same, but they're closer than they think. Both bands are looking for the same thing - transcendence.

Maybe ten years from now people will say "Thom Yorke started out singing about car crashes and ended up singing about God."

------------------
"Once again
I'm in trouble with my old friend
She is papering the windowpanes
She is putting on a smile
Living in a glasshouse..."

Back
Top Bottom