BWAHA.. horsies..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RussellbeStaji

The Fly
on the other side of the world where people walk u
Yes, I may be a day late, but I blame it all on Jose Quervo. To all you horse racing fans out there, did you wach the Preakness yesterday? My favorite little horsie- War Emblem won yet again.. first the Kentucky Derby, now this... maybe we can get another Triple Crown winner this year! With the 25th year anniversary of Seattle Slew's Triple Crown victory (the last since) and his death on the same day of his Kentucky Derby win, maybe it would be a good time to have another Crown winner come around! And War Emblem is the perfect candidate-the horse no one believed in taking a startling wins over the favorites and being the first favorite in the Preakness to in a long time. Pray for it ya'll because he's such a pretty little thoroughbred, and I wanna see it happen!!!

------------------
I from the south- I'm a southern girl.

Originally posted by RussellbeStaji:
Yes, I may be a day late, but I blame it all on Jose Quervo. To all you horse racing fans out there, did you wach the Preakness yesterday? My favorite little horsie- War Emblem won yet again.. first the Kentucky Derby, now this... maybe we can get another Triple Crown winner this year! With the 25th year anniversary of Seattle Slew's Triple Crown victory (the last since) and his death on the same day of his Kentucky Derby win, maybe it would be a good time to have another Crown winner come around! And War Emblem is the perfect candidate-the horse no one believed in taking a startling wins over the favorites and being the first favorite in the Preakness to in a long time. Pray for it ya'll because he's such a pretty little thoroughbred, and I wanna see it happen!!!

Yeah I watched it, that was cool! I love black horses
biggrin.gif
Hope that he wins the Belmont, but don't count on it. This thread really belongs in the sports forum. There's already a Preakness thread there, but not a very active one!

------------------
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out

Isn't this a sports thread?

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Oh well, at least this one will get more attention than if it were in the sports forum,lol.
I LOVE WAR EMBLEM!!!!

Descendant of Man O War!!! Yay!
Lets hope fate is on his side, it has been so far!
I want to take a trip to NYC in June to watch him run!Anyone else???
smile.gif

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
well now it's a crummy Texas thread

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Russelbe, MM, assembled lovers of things equestrian.
Maybe you should start a forum within a forum over at "Put 'em Under Pressure". A place to appreciate horses. Maybe a heading like "the Arena" "Who's Gonna Ride.." or even "bwahaha horsies" could be good
smile.gif

I didn't see the race in question or know of the horse , except from your previous thread. But a black champion thoroughbred?Has to be beautiful. Check out a pic of Kingston Town.
If anyone has time and feels inclined, I'd love to see a pic if "Diablo" the Cisco Kid's pinto.

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
well now it's a crummy Texas thread

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

I think that he would have lost if the horse that came in second had made a break for it earlier. I think that is was the Jockies error, beause you could see that it was catching quick at the last length.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Yahoo SPORTS http://sports.yahoo.com/m/rah/
BWAHA.. sports..

*hint*putemunderpressure*hint*

------------------
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 05-20-2002).]

Originally posted by ABEL:

*hint*putemunderpressure*hint*

[/B]

I dunno man, I think that horsies like lemonade, and plus, I ain't goin in the sports forum, but I desire to hear of these horsies.... Therefore I say - you tell em Staji. YOU TELL THE WORLD!!!!

------------------
It's like lotto - you gotta be in it to win it.

Keepin it krunk...

Back
Top Bottom