Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:
Axver, saw your post regarding the Opeth tour. An Australian tour done right for a change!

I recall reading that Mikael Akerfeldt rather likes Australia. This is their third tour here in something like five years.

Now just to decide whether I should go. I don't know anybody else into Opeth's music ...

the two cracked links i've seena re the old lesbians and top 25 weird sex toys. both have been enjoyable. i should read more cracked. in my spare time.

unico said:
oh i'm sure. i mean, it is a lawsuit waiting to happen, so i doubt anyone really did it to a customer. family though, that's another thing. which is why i'm considering doing it tonight :hmm:
like i told dr. dré when he had the neighbour with the smoke detector, i'll be your alibi :shh:

I love Cracked.

Michael Ian Black's article about the first girl he fingered is fucking hilarious.

Axver said:

I recall reading that Mikael Akerfeldt rather likes Australia. This is their third tour here in something like five years.

Now just to decide whether I should go. I don't know anybody else into Opeth's music ...

Yeah, I'd imagine that would be a rather interesting crowd...

phanan said:

Yeah, I'd imagine that would be a rather interesting crowd...

Yeah, I'm not so sure I want to be there alone ... and if I do go, I'm not sure whether I'd try for the front, or just hang at the back and enjoy the music. It is at the Palace, which has a GA balcony that would be rather fun, even if I doubt I'd be able to see a terrible lot.

phanan said:
And just like that, I'm out again...

Phailure.

Though I need to disappear and go shopping soon. Breakfast/lunch/afternoon tea first, though. Since it's nearly 2pm and I haven't eaten.

unico said:

Screwtape, I heartily apologize for being harsh last night. I probably hurt your feelings, and that wasn't exactly my intention. My comments were coming from a place of frustration due to our lack of understanding each other. Anyway, there's really no need to give a fuck about what I think, ya know? :)

We cool? :hug:

Also, I don't think of you as lustful and selfish right now, but I do wish you would just move on, for both her and your sake. Isn't there some sort of club or organization on your campus for other writers? Have you thought about joining?

:hug: Yeah we're cool.

That really hurt me though. Calling me lustful is one of the worst thing you could call me.

The library is probably the best place for me to work. That's why I want to be friends with her. I might be working with her a lot. There isn't a writers organization to join. I was hoping that maybe I'd meet someone in Creative Writing but no.

Screwtape2 said:

:hug: Yeah we're cool.

That really hurt me though. Calling me lustful is one of the worst thing you could call me.

The library is probably the best place for me to work. That's why I want to be friends with her. I might be working with her a lot. There isn't a writers organization to join. I was hoping that maybe I'd meet someone in Creative Writing but no.

Yes, I agree, poor choice of words. I don't know what else to call such an intense infatuation with someone you hardly know on the surface though. Again, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom