Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

fixed to describe our guy

so tell some more stories about ditching yours!

Last year of high school we started watching movies on the projector in our teachers room at lunch because he always hung around us at lunch. We managed to make it so it was exclusive to us.

coolian2 said:

Last year of high school we started watching movies on the projector in our teachers room at lunch because he always hung around us at lunch. We managed to make it so it was exclusive to us.

sounds like a good way to spend lunch

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Speaking of Law & Order (SVU), I missed this week's episode, what's that site you watch it on?

Didn't you say Robin Williams was in an episode? anyways,

surfthechannel.com

coolian2 said:
On a side note Khan, i still think you're someone else whenever you post.

It's going to take forever to get used to the avatar change.
score! :hi5:

i can't figure out why everyone thinks i'm cori though. i mean if i'm gonna be mistaken for someone she's the person to be mistaken for, but it's just interesting.

as soon as everyone gets used to this one, BAM! change of avatar again.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
And boo, the site doesn't have this week's episode up yet :waiting:

Yeah, that's what I was gonna tell you, I still hadn't seen that ep. But it's up now, the Robin one, so I'm watching it, but the newest ep's not up sowwy :(

And OMG....Fin's hair is really all gone :sad:

coolian2 said:
On a side note Khan, i still think you're someone else whenever you post.

It's going to take forever to get used to the avatar change.

:yes:

at least now i wont always have to ask myself if that black and white av is screwtape or khan

I'm really having a tough time getting into this album. It's just really dragging. The music's gotten boring, and it's still way too focused on Martin's vocals when you take into consideration how bad they are.

Varitek said:

:yes:

at least now i wont always have to ask myself if that black and white av is screwtape or khan

Granted, it will take the first word or two to figure out the difference, but yes, it's helpful.

KhanadaRhodes said:

score! :hi5:

i can't figure out why everyone thinks i'm cori though. i mean if i'm gonna be mistaken for someone she's the person to be mistaken for, but it's just interesting.

as soon as everyone gets used to this one, BAM! change of avatar again.
:laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom