Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:
Mom just called and said she's bringing me tamales. That's pretty much my favorite food ever for the record. However she won't be home for like an hour :scream:
:down: she should've just called in an hour and said she'd be bringing you tamales in a minute or two.

Sleep in flames
For that is sleeping in pain

Pain i know
Pain i sing
*deathgrowl*
*clear throat*
Maggoty sleeping pain
To be cured by fire rain
Pain, pain, pain

Death bitch
Bite my death
My maggoty death

So i say *deathgrowl*

phillyfan26 said:
They've ditched me tonight and will not pick up their phones. Fuck.
ignore them and let them come crawling to you with explanations :up:

and yeah, fuck them. that's lame. i could see if one of them had something come up, but several of them? yeah right.

Well, my one buddy told me he was at home and that he'd call me when he was leaving. He stopped picking up his phone, so I drove over to his house (we have an agreement on not picking up meaning drive over, it's a long story). He's not there. His dad believes he's out with some of my other friends. I'm sure when I finally talk to them there'll be some explanation, but PICK UP YOUR FUCKING PHONES. I cannot express in words how mad I am right now.

It's essentially because we want to avoid one of our other friends. It's hard to explain.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, my one buddy told me he was at home and that he'd call me when he was leaving. He stopped picking up his phone, so I drove over to his house (we have an agreement on not picking up meaning drive over, it's a long story). He's not there. His dad believes he's out with some of my other friends. I'm sure when I finally talk to them there'll be some explanation, but PICK UP YOUR FUCKING PHONES. I cannot express in words how mad I am right now.
yeah, it sounds like they all purposely ditched you. that is incredibly fucked up.

if i were you, i wouldn't call them anymore until they call you with an explanation. then you can just sit back and listen to their cockamamie story.

KhanadaRhodes said:

is he annoying/boring/a mooch/something like that?

He's a douche bag. He only gets involved because he more or less follows us around since he lives close by.

phillyfan26 said:

He's a douche bag. He only gets involved because he more or less follows us around since he lives close by.

Sounds like a guy from school. Fuck, we went to some impressive efforts to avoid him.

I even saw him for the first time in ages while he was waiting for a bus.....i was on a bus and ducked down below window level.

But shit, we have some bloody funny stories about him

coolian2 said:

Sounds like a guy from school. Fuck, we went to some impressive efforts to avoid him.

I even saw him for the first time in ages while he was waiting for a bus.....i was on a bus and ducked down below window level.

But shit, we have some bloody funny stories about him

He's that guy in the group of friends that everyone hates.

I found this very amusing:

picturetz3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom