Bummerville, CA, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, CC, you suck at selecting safety fellowships.

Oh that's strange, one position opened up after the deadline... Are we in a movie?

There's ONE fellowship slot left????

Well that's great. A movie of CC eating ice cream on the couch and crying would have been boring.

There's no way that any hospital is going to come BEGGING for fellows like this. This is clearly a murder hospital.

Fuck it, I'll go to Alaska. Probably gonna meet the man of my dreams anyway, since this is a movie.

She just got off the plane and already met the man of her dreams. Of course he's a bum, because this is a movie. And in movies, bums get doctors.

Her last Hallmark movie was set in Christmastown or whatever. This one is set in Garland. Has she ever lived any distance away from the spirit of Christmas?

Ohhh no, here we go again... CC is too old to appreciate Christmas and the guy of her dreams is going to show her the error of her ways.

Reaction to a beautiful Christmas cabin

"UGHHHH NEEDS WOARKKK"

"Great, no coffee maker"

Why are all of her characters inherently bitchy and useless?

Oh my God.... The guy that runs the groundhog day festivities in Punxsutawney has moved to Alaska to oversee Christmas.

Reaction to a beautiful Christmas cabin

"UGHHHH NEEDS WOARKKK"

"Great, no coffee maker"

Why are all of her characters inherently bitchy and useless?

She gave no indication of disliking Christmas at all, until the last few minutes, but now she's all UGH anytime the holidays are mentioned.

Apparently she is famous... Even though she hasn't even done a fellowship.

I just realized, this is a rip off of Northern Exposure.

Tomorrow: One Christmas Eve

There was a dog and bad weather and a plate of cookies and a token black man tacked at the very end of the commercial. Sounds like a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom