Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weeeelll...

Sunday Morning, I'm Waiting for the Man and Herion are all really good. Venus in Furs and There She Goes Again are both pretty good as well.

Femme Fatale is ok, the chorus is catchy, Run Run Run sounds like a bad demo thrown in for good measure, don't get the hype of All Tommorrows Parties, I don't really like her voice. Same goes for I'll Be Your Mirror, whilst Black Angel's Death Song and European Son, I'm sorry to say, are both garbage. The worst closer I've ever heard.

What do you think of it?

Weeeelll...

Sunday Morning, I'm Waiting for the Man and Herion are all really good. Venus in Furs and There She Goes Again are both pretty good as well.

Femme Fatale is ok, the chorus is catchy, Run Run Run sounds like a bad demo thrown in for good measure, don't get the hype of All Tommorrows Parties, I don't really like her voice. Same goes for I'll Be Your Mirror, whilst Black Angel's Death Song and European Son, I'm sorry to say, are both garbage. The worst closer I've ever heard.

What do you think of it?

I haven't listened to it in a while, but I love All Tomorrow's Parties, Venus in Furs and Femme Fatale. Nico's voice can take a while to grow into (just as the rest of the album), but once you start to appreciate her more, her album Chelsea Girl would be a good idea. I've never heard the full thing (but Chelsea Girls and It Was a Pleasure Then [both involving Lou Reed] I rate higher than any Velvets song). Other than tracks like Heroin and Sunday Morning, the rest is sort of hazy. Never liked European Son that much either.

Nick Cave :bow:

I don't have Abbatoir Blues/Lyre of Orpheus (yet).... I think the first CD of his I got was The Firstborn is Dead. That's some good raw dark shit, right there. :up:
Got a bunch of others too...

Hi :wave:

So I don't have much to say about my day but I went for a schooner at an Irish pub here and one David Evans was listed on their 100 Pints Hall of Fame. Also IGC was playing as I walked in. That was pretty good stuff.

bono_man2002 said:
When is U2 3D happening?, and :wave: Sad Punk!

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom