Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
I'm getting a chance to enjoy these B-sides now.

Native Son :drool:

I don't have Native Son. I did at one point. But it was crappy quality and skipped.

Not due for a few weeks. I'm working on mine still. I have a playlist that could go right now, but I feel like it falters a bit on side A of disc 2.

Are we supposed to keep our tracklisting secret until it starts? I've never been a part of one of these before.

Most people do, though usually because they aren't finished yet anyway. I don't think it matters.

I remember last time I used "Mad World" by Gary Jules and someone else was using the same song in their playlist. That was surprising.

Screw it, I'm stealing the title of a song I wrote and using it for the first disc in my playlist.

I have some artwork I did a few years ago that I like, but I'm not sure if I know where it is. Also, I'm not sure of a title. Might just be a song-lyric. Or might be something else. Decisions, decisions.

My first disc has a title and an artwork. I just took a photograph of myself and my guitar with effects that will be the cover. I'm using the title from my own song as the title for my first disc.

I have a name that I will either use for the whole playlist or for my second disc, and no artwork.

Oh, so I'm not allowed to include my song just because it's not on a label? Because I deem it officially released. :wink:

SPITZER DONT YOU KNOW THAT ONLY REPUBLICANS ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX SCANDALS POST BILL CLINTON?????

fuck at least it could have been an intern and not a $5,500/hr call girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom