Bruce on SNL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Who saw it? I very much enjoyed the performance. :) The E Street Band just barely fit on that stage! Lonesome Day sounded good. I was hoping for The Rising as the second song, but You're Missing was really beautiful. When Bruce plays that harMONAica it makes me want to cry. So pretty.

Comments?

did you see how he blew that harmonica?

Awesome performances.

I love it when he and the ESB are on tv, cause it's interesting to see how they'll work the little stages!! LOL

It was cool when they all crowded around Nils when he was playing the slide guitar. :D That's one of my favorites off of The Rising, so it was cool to hear.

(Little Steven looked HOT. :combust: :shifty: He was very huggy too, after the show when the credits rolled....damnit, lol.)

Yeah, I was laughing at them all crammed on the stage. Fun stuff.
I was glad they played Lonesome Day instead of the Rising...I love both songs, but Bruce needed to bring some exposure to some other great songs from the album. You're Missing was wonderful...I love it live--it doesn't do much to me on the album. But wouldn't it have been cool if they would have done Mary's Place??

:yes:

You're Missing was great! I loved how he put his hands on his hips when the song ended. He was happy with how it sounded, and he should have been! :heart:

But that stupid show! OMG! I only have to watch that show when I want to see the musical guest, and it's always such a chore to sit through their poorly thought out, too-long sketches! :huh:

martha said:
Let's not tell Mona how the spotlight shone through his curly, slightly uncombed hair during You're Missing. That would be mean. :mac:

:love: HE DID "YOU'RE MISSING"????!!!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE OF THE ALBUM

:mad:

CURSES
Yeah Michael and I met each other's parents yesterday and then decided to see the movie

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKK

MonaVox said:

:love: HE DID "YOU'RE MISSING"????!!!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE OF THE ALBUM

:mad:

CURSES
Yeah Michael and I met each other's parents yesterday and then decided to see the movie

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKK

He did You're Missing with just him, the piano and the harmonica.

And you met The Parents and then went to see a movie about a serial killer? :hmm: Any correlation there? ;)

Back
Top Bottom