Britney files for divorce (finally!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hewson said:
Anyone else find this to be the most shocking portion of the article about the sex tape?:

:lmao:

KFed wants custody of the kids? That is absurd, unless the court finds out that Brittney has a serious meth addiction and is wanted for homicide in 9 states, there is no way he will get these kids.

Honestly, why would he want the kids? He likes to hang out w/ hookers, do blow, and gamble away all his cash. I would think having 2 babies might put a monkey wrench in those plans.

I doubt he wants the kids but if she wants sole custody she'll have to get his cooperation and that'll come down to $$$.

The less she wants him to see the kids the more she will probably have to pay because courts like joint custody no matter how despicable the people involved are.

And yea I was shocked that they play chess, I don't believe that part of the story:wink:

ladywithspinninghead said:
He wants $35 million PLUS full custody of the kids or he'll sell the sex tape? What a complete and utter wanker...

I swear if I see this man walking around in the street I will seriously kick his ass. What a dirtbag. Using kids as leverage. This is extortion!

From that link...

Britney, 24, fears the raunchy footage will destroy her wholesome image

I'm not a hater of Britney or anything, but I think her "wholesome" image is LONG gone. :giggle:

starsgoblue said:

What a dirtbag. Using kids as leverage.

No kidding. To be dangling that tape as a way to get millions...dirty, but not surprising, coming from him. But to also want custody of the kids as part of the deal? That's beyond shameful.

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
From that link...

I'm not a hater of Britney or anything, but I think her "wholesome" image is LONG gone. :giggle:

She's the epitome of "rode hard and put out wet."

As for K-Fed. I wouldn't share a bottle of wine with him let alone my vagina!

remember when britney was innocent and christina aguilera
was the trashy one?

total reversal.

That reminds of something Chris Rock said; "Remember when we used to argue who was better? Michael Jackson or Prince?...................Prince won"

:lol:

Carek1230 said:
Is it just me or is there a magazine out there right now without a headline or photo of Britney or Federline? Jeez.....talk about monopolizing the media!

well, it certainly gets Ann Nichole Smith off the front pages for a while:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom