Brilliant, Alabama Superthread - Page 61 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2008, 06:15 AM   #901
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 12:00 AM
So, the apparent temperature in Melbourne was -2.5C when I went to bed last night.

And my bedroom is routinely 3-5 degrees colder than outside.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 06:15 AM   #902
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
I'm currently wearing shorts and a t-shirt, with my window wide open. I'm fucking freezing.
hey dumbass isnt it minus 8 there?

bloody been 3 deg here every morning. shudder. 3 layers, 2 pair of sox and a hoodie and a trench coat stil not enuff for me to retain warmth

Old 05-24-2008, 06:16 AM   #903
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 02:00 AM
I used to have pretty bad eczema. Now it's mostly just dry skin and the odd patch around my nose (hey, i look like i've been snorting cocaine!) and mouth.

Regular moisturising during winter sorts that shit out.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:17 AM   #904
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:00 AM
brb gonna make some waffles.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:17 AM   #905
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOutLoud13 View Post
It's not my THIGHS that are the problem. It's my wide hips and lack of an ass. Nothing fits both. Jeans that fit my ass are too tight in the waist (which is not my real waist, as my natural waist is quite high up, damn shortwaistedness) and jeans that fit my waist/hips are baggy in the ass.
i'm the damn opposite! no hips and waist, big ass and thighs. if i can pull them up and button them they are too lose, other fits i can't get over my damn but or they don't fit all the way up my \ / thighs.

ok i think i should get some venture money and start this pants company. we'll do thigh measurements too. will you guys order from me
Old 05-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #906
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
i've talked to ax about this, i had bad eczema as a kid. i've used intensive amounts of lotion since i was old enough to be self conscious and today very few signs of it. i highly recommend hydrolated petrolatum (brand name hydrolatum) especially in the winter. and olay ribbons AND inshower lotion are both good. also cocoa butter. and aloe for when it itches is quite soothing, will stop you from itching
I have prescription stuff that does the trick, the problem is jut me forgetting to put it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Huh? All my pants normally have to be taken up an inch or so.
Maye it' just the US, but NOTHING fits me. It' always too long, and it's usually too big

Quote:

I'm glad for football jerseys, which all have really small collar space.

Although i'll start looking like a bogan if i wear them too often
I wear a lot o ports shirts to cover, they're acceptable no matter what. I have been so stressed out by quitting my meds, finals, and moving that I keep putting on weight then losing a lot of weight, but I plan on seriously going on another diet after we finish moving ino our new houe.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #907
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
I HAVE to wear a t-shirt at Quiznos and I feel so awkward. I'm alwayz afraid customers are judign me thinking, "is THAT persong going to be toching my sandwich?" a

Man, it was broke out all over my hand last week, and I cant not even count how many peopl were like, what happened to your hand?
I just couldn't do that. I'd request some modification to the dress code or something. I'm far too self-conscious of my eczema. I'm just thankful that only once has it appeared somewhere where I couldn't hide it, i.e. on my face.

I've currently just started a short routine of steroid pills to knock the eczema on the head. It's pretty bad on my arms and legs right now, but I've stabilised it - it's not getting worse, but not getting better. Hoping the steroids do their usual trick and clear it up quickly.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #908
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:00 AM
Quote:
I used to have pretty bad eczema. Now it's mostly just dry skin and the odd patch around my nose (hey, i look like i've been snorting cocaine!) and mouth.

hydrolatum!! lately the only place mine's looked bad, as i treat my body regularly, is my face (which i can't regularly overmoisturize...i have like kinda oily face + eczema tendencies, weird) right around my eyes which just looks horrendous. when it does pop up there i load on the hydrolatum and cocoa butter
Old 05-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #909
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOutLoud13 View Post
It's not my THIGHS that are the problem. It's my wide hips and lack of an ass. Nothing fits both. Jeans that fit my ass are too tight in the waist (which is not my real waist, as my natural waist is quite high up, damn shortwaistedness) and jeans that fit my waist/hips are baggy in the ass.

VERY much so. I want to sleep with Edge's wife. And Shakira. Possibly at the same time

morleigh shakira

shakiras technique is incorrect.

anyway ..... do you have facebook, if so pm me
Old 05-24-2008, 06:18 AM   #910
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious_jen View Post
hey dumbass isnt it minus 8 there?

bloody been 3 deg here every morning. shudder. 3 layers, 2 pair of sox and a hoodie and a trench coat stil not enuff for me to retain warmth
According to my budget temperature dealy, it's 10.2 degrees outside my room.

Lately i've not even been taking a jacket to uni - i love walking home from the bus in the still, coolness of the evening. It's one of the lines from New York (the U2 song) i can totally relate to.

I also love autumn mornings, when it's sunny.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:20 AM   #911
Vocal parasite

Quote:

What do you use? I'm a fan of QV moisturising cream.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 06:20 AM   #912
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
hydrolatum!! lately the only place mine's looked bad, as i treat my body regularly, is my face (which i can't regularly overmoisturize...i have like kinda oily face + eczema tendencies, weird) right around my eyes which just looks horrendous. when it does pop up there i load on the hydrolatum and cocoa butter
I would, but the simple supermarket moisturiser does the job just fine.

It's mainly because of artificial heating. I can almost feel it breaking out when i'm on the bus.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:21 AM   #913
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
According to my budget temperature dealy, it's 10.2 degrees outside my room.

Lately i've not even been taking a jacket to uni - i love walking home from the bus in the still, coolness of the evening. It's one of the lines from New York (the U2 song) i can totally relate to.

I also love autumn mornings, when it's sunny.

global warming
Old 05-24-2008, 06:22 AM   #914
Vocal parasite

Autumn mornings are fucking beautiful. One morning this coming week, I need to get up early and go around photographing the neighbourhood at 7am. Maybe next Saturday or something.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-24-2008, 06:22 AM   #915
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:00 AM
Quote:
i'm the damn opposite! no hips and waist, big ass and thighs. if i can pull them up and button them they are too lose, other fits i can't get over my damn but or they don't fit all the way up my \ / thighs.

ok i think i should get some venture money and start this pants company. we'll do thigh measurements too. will you guys order from me
If the damn pants will fit me, then hell yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I just couldn't do that. I'd request some modification to the dress code or something. I'm far too self-conscious of my eczema. I'm just thankful that only once has it appeared somewhere where I couldn't hide it, i.e. on my face.

I've currently just started a short routine of steroid pills to knock the eczema on the head. It's pretty bad on my arms and legs right now, but I've stabilised it - it's not getting worse, but not getting better. Hoping the steroids do their usual trick and clear it up quickly.
I'ma allowed to wear long-sleeves, but it gets so hot in tehre, and I always end up with dressing on my sleeves.

I am so glad I've never had it on my ae. I'm so scared of tht happeneing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious_jen View Post
morleigh shakira

shakiras technique is incorrect.

anyway ..... do you have facebook, if so pm me
She's lame and won't get a facebook account

Tags
superthread