Brilliant, Alabama Superthread - Page 35 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-24-2008, 01:37 AM   #511
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:33 AM
Mia!! You look great!!! What date is their wedding? Was thinking about Shannon the other day.....

I'z feeling the luff from you all today

Old 05-24-2008, 01:38 AM   #512
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
oooh i didn't know you were gonna be one of her bridesmaids!
THANKS!
I hate David's Bridal, for the record. That's why I said plus size. They told me I was plus size and I was like "um...okay?" Which, normally I wouldn't care, I know their sizes run small, but that day I seriously had a huge argument with my parents who were telling me I needed to lose weight.

Yeah, lol I dunno WHY she picked me for m-o-h, hahaha I'm awful at planning things. But I'm honored nonetheless, it's going to be a lovely wedding. I just hope I don't fuck it up!

Old 05-24-2008, 01:40 AM   #513
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
Mia!! You look great!!! What date is their wedding? Was thinking about Shannon the other day.....

I'z feeling the luff from you all today

Thanks Kim! Sept 6. Haha, I can't believe it is coming up! I remember when he proposed to her a year ago. Wow. Time flies. cruzilla is also a bridesmaid.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:40 AM   #514
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
THANKS!
I just hope I don't fuck it up!

Just make sure you don't make a reference to the Bug Pinus in your speech then....
Old 05-24-2008, 01:41 AM   #515
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
i need to get the halter strappy things hemmed, and i'm supershort, so it is definitely not tea length like it should be. here's how it is pre-alterations.

oooooh pretty! i think it's bunching a little weird at the boobs tho

i have the same problem with being short. every dress i wear goes down way further than it was intended. these days, sometimes that's a good thing, but sometimes not.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:41 AM   #516
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Thanks Kim! Sept 6. Haha, I can't believe it is coming up! I remember when he proposed to her a year ago. Wow. Time flies. cruzilla is also a bridesmaid.
Wow, a real Interference Wedding!!!! That almost sounds bad...

I was just looking at the engagement pics earlier today.....I'm so happy for her make that for them both!
Old 05-24-2008, 01:41 AM   #517
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 05:33 AM
Quote:
THANKS!
I hate David's Bridal, for the record. That's why I said plus size. They told me I was plus size and I was like "um...okay?" Which, normally I wouldn't care, I know their sizes run small, but that day I seriously had a huge argument with my parents who were telling me I needed to lose weight.

Yeah, lol I dunno WHY she picked me for m-o-h, hahaha I'm awful at planning things. But I'm honored nonetheless, it's going to be a lovely wedding. I just hope I don't fuck it up!
eww, that sucks. with my track record, i don't think i'll ever have to worry about planning a wedding, but i'll keep that in mind about david's bridal sucking balls. a friend of mine is using them, but i'm not in her wedding. plus, her bridesmaids' dresses are....fugly

it seems like it. i don't know her too well, but they seem like a cute couple and they obviously love each other a lot.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:42 AM   #518
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
Just make sure you don't make a reference to the Bug Pinus in your speech then....
yeah see...that's the problem. there's that whole self control thing...of which i have none. especially when it is an open bar. i have a feeling a LOT of things are gonna come up in that speech.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:43 AM   #519
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
how do you guys all know each other - aka did you meet off forum?

and tell the proposal story, I go gaga for a good proposal story

< is actually a romantic, don't tell dalton
Old 05-24-2008, 01:43 AM   #520
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
yeah see...that's the problem. there's that whole self control thing...of which i have none. especially when it is an open bar. i have a feeling a LOT of things are gonna come up in that speech.
I can only hope.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:44 AM   #521
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

So, we need to make sure you stay off the Powerjuice, refrain from Bug Pinuses, and don't go in for the SuperWin...........hmm....

Ok, just make sure someone records it so we can all together!!!!
Old 05-24-2008, 01:44 AM   #522
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
oooooh pretty! i think it's bunching a little weird at the boobs tho

i have the same problem with being short. every dress i wear goes down way further than it was intended. these days, sometimes that's a good thing, but sometimes not.
thanks! yeah hopefully some of the bunchiness will go away when the straps are better fitting.

being short has it's perks...but yeah...it's hard to find clothes that fit just right. all my jeans are frayed at the bottom.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:46 AM   #523
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
thanks! yeah hopefully some of the bunchiness will go away when the straps are better fitting.

being short has it's perks...but yeah...it's hard to find clothes that fit just right. all my jeans are frayed at the bottom.

I'd much rather have frayed jeans, than constantly fight to find long enough jeans that don't leave my ankles showing for that ultimate look
Old 05-24-2008, 01:46 AM   #524
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

mine too, i HATE that. i always turn them up like 1.5 inches but eventually they get frayed, especially if they get heavy in the rain or something. it especially sucks because any attempt at making jeans look "dressy" is ruined and i always feel like a slob with frayed jeans.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:47 AM   #525
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 05:33 AM
Quote:

that sounds like my mom. she's super short. she always has the hardest time finding clothes that fit her and don't end up looking like she's swimming in them. not just pants, but jackets, etc.

she shops in petite sections and such and usually still has to get it hemmed a little

Tags
superthread