breaking bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, Victor left his car at the crime scene. Put that on top of the fact that Gale has a detailed lab notebook and you have a rather large cloud still looming over the whole operation's head.

uDhMd.jpg

There's going to be so much fucked-up shit going down this season. I can feel it. After the deaths in the last two eps of S3, and the big death in this first ep of S4, the body count is going to be high. Nobody is safe. Winter is coming to Albuquerque.

Holy shit, I saw that earlier in the day and planned on posting it. Amazing giffage. I need to start doing for this show what I do for Mad Men.

I love how unpredictable the show is. There was no reason not to believe Walt might kill Gus in that scene where he put the Heisenberg hat on.

I love how unpredictable the show is. There was no reason not to believe Walt might kill Gus in that scene where he put the Heisenberg hat on.

Really? do you think Gus does not have his property under surveillance, and guarded?

This season has been the weakest, it is still okay, but declining.
The whole wild party at Jessie's was just stupid.
Jessie would leave bunch of drunkin freeloaders in his house? Anything of value would have disappeared.

Suddenly it's entirely fair to judge an entire season based on two episodes.

Really? do you think Gus does not have his property under surveillance, and guarded?

Jessie would leave bunch of drunkin freeloaders in his house? Anything of value would have disappeared.
How many people know where Gus lives? I don't think it's unreasonable to think Gus and Mike wouldn't guess Walt would immediately take that kind of drastic measure.

And I'm not saying I was stunned that he didn't get to Gus, I'm just saying you didn't know that Gus was definitely making it out of the episode.

Jesse saw the guy trying to break apart the Roomba, he clearly didn't give a shit what happened to his stuff.

Thought the opening scene was great, with Walt and the gun dealer guy.

I've never been a huge fan of Marie, she's alright, but I definitely felt for her when Hank told her to get the fuck out of the room. Is she going to bang the new physical therapist dude, or what? I also wonder how quickly they're going to have Hank progress with his ability to walk. Hank is awesome, and I don't want to see him confined to one setting all season.

Aaron Paul has mastered the head-in-hands, half-crying/half-shaking, "I hate my life, I don't know what to do, and I'm going to explode" look. Dude can emote, yo.

I dont know how anyone can say this season is the weakest two shows in, especially the way the premier went down. "okay, but declining" -really?

I dont think Jessie really has anything of value at that house other than the stereo system. Plus word might be out that if people stole his shit he'd kill them. Not sure on that.

I will say that was one big group of fucked up kids/people.

For this show to regain any legitimacy Jesse needs to be taken out.

What a lousy arc his character has had, he has had no real growth over 2-3 years? Has not matured at all, taking foolish risks for no reason at all.
The corner kids on The Wire wised up within a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom