breaking bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lost is never, ever going to go away.

Entertainment Weekly is still going to find excuses to put it on the cover, and people will be looking for those numbers until the end of time.

Kill me now!

:wink:

Season finale will be Jesse making a loyalty choice between Walt and Gus.

First episode of Season 5 we will find out he pursued Walt in the end, who had been carted off by the cartel.

The group leader for the group that Jesse goes to, reminds me of Chris Carter for some reason

group-leader.jpg

but thats not surprising because Vince Gilligan worked with Chris Carter on the X-Files all those years ago

67611_video-243075-new-york-comic-con-2008-chris-carter-talks-x-files.jpg

So you're saying that Vince Gilligan deliberately chose an actor who vaguely resembled Chris Carter to play the leader of a rehab group because he worked with Carter way back when.

sounds like gus is/was some kind of bad ass back in chile

It's probably fair to say this season had finally hit its stride. Fantastic episode.

Wooooow. What an episode. That flashback sequence immediately goes up near the top for this show. Powerful stuff.

Loved that prolonged Mexican spanish scene

Although it really isnt something that I havent already seen on:
1. Inglourious Basterds

And I'm glad you said this because right when it was over I thought to myself, "Something about that really reminded me of Tarantino."

And especially Basterds. Still, just brilliant.

And it'll probably be overshadowed by the flashback, but that whole sequence at Los Pollos with the tracking device was great, too.

What if the equipment is in, like, mexican instead of english?

yeah. the mexicans.

i'm wondering if what gus told jesse and what jesse told walt is true. that the mexicans just want the blue formula and jesse is going down there to teach the mexican scientists how to make it.

Seriously, man. What an incredible sequence. I won't be forgetting that anytime soon. The setting there by Don Eladio's pool has been home to two of the finer set pieces I've seen in a television show.

I watched the Emmys tonight. Three hours of TV big shots patting each other on the back. It's funny, at the same time on another channel, Breaking Bad was quietly taking a piss on every show that won an award at the ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom