Breakfast every day diet.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this actually works... and keeps the weight off too. we all have it ass backwords when it comes to eating. food is supposed to give you energy, yet we all eat our biggest meals at night, once we've already used up most of our energy for the day. then we sit around, watch seinfeld re-runs, and go to bed. we're not expending any energy, thus all the carbs, calories, fat, etc. go right to our fatty fat asses. the best way to go is to eat a good breakfast, and then just have a small snack every time you feel hungry throughout the day, and eat dinner prior to 6pm (which is near impossiable for lots of us working schmos), followed by a brief workout. this way, you never pig out, and all the food you intake gets burned up over the course of the day.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the best way to go is to eat a good breakfast, and then just have a small snack every time you feel hungry throughout the day, and eat dinner prior to 6pm (which is near impossiable for lots of us working schmos), followed by a brief workout. this way, you never pig out, and all the food you intake gets burned up over the course of the day.

been doing that now for awhile, and this actually works for me:up:

i live for breakfast. sometimes i'll even eat it at lunch. and on very rare occasions i'll eat breakfast for dinner too.

I am a breakfast lover. It's my favourite meal of the day - REALLY

Cereal or Porridge with milk, poached or scrambled eggs, toasted waffles, grilled grapefruit with brown sugar, fruit salad, english muffins or toast with jam or peanut butter - I could go on and on an on.

Angela Harlem said:
How do you all have time to cook something? And then eat it????

One way to save time in the morning is to do up a batch of hard-boiled eggs in the evening and then when you wake up in the mornings, all you have to do is make some toast and grab an egg while you are making tea and you have instant breakfast.

The trouble is that you have to like hard-boiled eggs in order for this to work. I happen to have been craving them lately but I know not everyone feels the same.

I'm one of those people, like anitram, who gets all shaky if I don't eat something in the morning. I had to give up coffee and switch to tea awhile back because it was messing with my blood sugar. I feel much better now. Not as many mood swings. I will still have a cappucino on a special occasion but it's usually only after dinner.

gotta have that first cuppa or I'd die, but I'm not so fussed about eating anything until later. My husband has eaten a bowl of my homemade muesli every morning without fail, since I met him. I don't know how he does it. My youngest son can't handle food in the morning, which worried me at first, but I accept it now( I don't understand it). So as with most things, no hard and fast rules...except THAT one...if you eat too much and don't exercise you get fat.

I like that idea of breakfast in bed delivery service...croissant and a rose. " 'morning, breakfast" :laugh:

Angela Harlem said:
How do you all have time to cook something? And then eat it????

Maybe I shouldn't spend so long in the shower.
:hmm:

I gotta say that on Tuesdays, when I have to be at uni in brisbane at 8am, so I leave home at 6am, (fricking sth est QLD traffic!!!!) my usual relaxed start to the morning is a little bit more rushed, I just make sure I get up at 5am, which ususally is not a bother at all for me, but Monday night IS the only good night of telly!!!!

OMG, I LOVE breakfast. It's my favourite meal, and the ONLY thing that inspires me to get up in the morning. I am starving from the second I wake up. I either have a cheddar omlet, or toast and cheese, or a banana fruit smoothie, or oatmeal...mmmmm :drool:

I think I need to reorganise my life too. I have a shower in the morning which involves my child floating around in the bath underneath.

Its morning here. So far I have had a piece of cheese (protein), which almost made me barf. And Im attempting to summon the Devil, ummm, courage to eat a bowl of bran (browns)
:sad:

If you are looking for some extra fibre in your diet try buying some raw bran. I sometimes sprinkle a teaspoon on yogurt or add it to things like meatloaf. Just remember to store it in your fridge or freezer as it will go bad.

Another thing that I have that helps with breakfast is a microwave egg poacher. One poached egg is cooked in 38 seconds and it's easy.

i think im living the breakfast every day life.

honey nut cheerios are my bestest morning friend.

Back
Top Bottom