Boring Lava Field, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I committed the worst repeat artist sin in DI III. I used Crowded House, Split Enz, Finn Brothers, and Neil Finn.

Looking back at it, World Where You Live, Six Months In A Leaky Boat, and Part Of Me Part Of You were essential, but if I made it now I'd probably have cut She Will Have Her Way just to avoid four Finn tracks.

Axver said:

I got up at 6:15am to go trainspotting. And we railfanned through to about 20 minutes ago. It's now just on 2pm. Good non-existent God.

Oh yeah, and I'm doing dinner and likely U2 2D with the Aussie crew tonight.

yes ax i do believe the ticket is yours. i just hope our dinner isnt a pahil in comparison to the other dinner with people i dotn know , but :madspit: ill take irish pub anyday over lygon st thanks.

Screwtape2 said:

The start of the second disc especially. Seriously man, what were you thinking? Those choruses are too catchy for me to even sing along to. :wink:

Axver said:
I think I committed the worst repeat artist sin in DI III. I used Crowded House, Split Enz, Finn Brothers, and Neil Finn.

Looking back at it, World Where You Live, Six Months In A Leaky Boat, and Part Of Me Part Of You were essential, but if I made it now I'd probably have cut She Will Have Her Way just to avoid four Finn tracks.

The Finn clan overload moved to Khan's list this time. :wink:

Axver said:

I did better than you! I only used Jeremy Enigk and The Fire Theft. I didn't use Sunny Day Real Estate also!

mysterious_jen said:

yes ax i do believe the ticket is yours. i just hope our dinner isnt a pahil in comparison to the other dinner with people i dotn know , but :madspit: ill take irish pub anyday over lygon st thanks.

Irish pubs :rockon:

hi and bye, gotta get the kitteh from the vets so that I'll be back in time to go tonight:hyper:

phillyfan26 said:

Don't forget a role for Mutey the Mailman.

Oh I won't.

But really, it's about a girl and her friend looking for the girl's sister and discovering some cool paranormal shit.

It should be the tagline, really.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Oh I won't.

But really, it's about a girl and her friend looking for the girl's sister and discovering some cool paranormal shit.

It should be the tagline, really.

In space, Bowie?

KhanadaRhodes said:
k i officially hate mediafire. i have ONE FUCKING LINK left to download and it won't work. i've been trying for like an hour. it sucks my balls.

Which link?

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, i know. i'm bad about it. :reject:

next playlist might turn out compleeeetely different though

Gotta say though - I loved your playlist. I'm of course already into quite a few of the artists on there, but I thought the songs went from one to the other so beautifully. Yes, even the Spice Girls song worked. :wink:

Yours is my favorite from Group 1 so far, although it'll be tough to top Screwtape after I hear his.

KhanadaRhodes said:
k i officially hate mediafire. i have ONE FUCKING LINK left to download and it won't work. i've been trying for like an hour. it sucks my balls.

If it's my third one, it doesn't seem to be working. I have to replace it with another one this weekend.

cinnaminson said:

Irish pubs :rockon:

hi and bye, gotta get the kitteh from the vets so that I'll be back in time to go tonight:hyper:

Our dinner's going to rock. There's definitely five of us going. I'm really looking forward to it, despite being half-dead right about now.

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, i know. i'm bad about it. :reject:

next playlist might turn out compleeeetely different though

I think it can work though. For example, in my DI III, obviously Six Months In A Leaky Boat was imperative given it was the closest I had to a title track, and World Where You Live and Part Of Me Part Of You perfectly described the attitudes I wished to express at those points of the tracklist.

She Will Have Her Way helped to expand on all that, but another song really could've done the job just as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom