Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, HMMM. Well, since neither Daniel or I have UABRS. Maybe you guys could listen to that while he and I do Tori (Boys for Pele? From the Choirgirl Hotel?) and then after that, we can all do Passengers (minus Daniel, but I think he said he was leaving later anyway?)

Hmmm, HMMM. Well, since neither Daniel or I have UABRS. Maybe you guys could listen to that while he and I do Tori (Boys for Pele? From the Choirgirl Hotel?) and then after that, we can all do Passengers (minus Daniel, but I think he said he was leaving later anyway?)

You guys can listen first, I might head off for a bit and come back later. Since I have to make a phone call in 45ish minutes.....

maybe we can tori it up afterwards, at least I have ALL of Tori again now :drool:

I can see how this is going to go.

"So, Boy?" "Minus that too." "October?" "And that." "War?" "That's good- no, wait, minus that too." Etc.

I Own:

Boy + remaster
October + remaster
War
Unforgettable Fire
Joshua Tree + remaster
Rattle & Hum
Achtung
Zooropa
Pop
ATYCLB
HTDAAB

You guys can listen first, I might head off for a bit and come back later. Since I have to make a phone call in 45ish minutes.....

Need to call the guuuurrrrrrlllllfriend?

Let's go with something we haven't done and crank RAH, shall we?

That version was....interesting

I remember when my folks went to see him in 2003, he played it in a similar acoustic format (I have the bootleg) and it was the Day that America declared war on Iraq, I think he said something about "feeling ashamed about being an american now".

Maybe not those exact words, but to the same effect.

Setlist:

March 20, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Telstra Dome

1. Born in the U.S.A. (acoustic)
2. War
3. The Rising
4. Lonesome Day
5. No Surrender
6. Prove It All Night
7. Empty Sky
8. You're Missing
9. Waitin' on a Sunny Day
10. The Promised Land
11. Worlds Apart
12. Badlands
13. Out in the Street
14. Mary's Place
15. Countin' on a Miracle
16. Backstreets
17. Into the Fire
18. Thunder Road

(encore)
19. Bobby Jean
20. Ramrod
21. Born to Run

22. My City of Ruins
23. Land of Hope and Dreams
24. Dancing in the Dark
25. Glory Days

I remember when my folks went to see him in 2003, he played it in a similar acoustic format (I have the bootleg) and it was the Day that America declared war on Iraq, I think he said something about "feeling ashamed about being an american now".

Maybe not those exact words, but to the same effect.

Setlist:

March 20, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Telstra Dome

1. Born in the U.S.A. (acoustic)
2. War

Oh wow, what an intro that had to have been right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom