Boot, Surprise, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I'm thinking too... can't say I'm head over heels for it

Yeah, I'm not exactly sold on the lyrics, and the croak Bono does around 2:22 is a bit off-putting.

Still, I'm liking this more than Vertigo. Will be interesting how they do this live.

From the last thread:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,003
User Name Posts
Axver 190
bono_212 152
cinnaminson 119
The Sad Punk 109
liamcool 91
gluey 67
mysterious_jen 35
coolian2 29
RegularBonoFan 27
Alisaura 26
LemonMelon 23
DreamOutLoud13 21
Galeongirl 16
blueeyedgirl 15
Serena Vox 15
the tourist 11
COBL_04 10
phanan 10
Sicy 7
Angela Harlem 6
GirlsAloudFan 6
KhanadaRhodes 5
major_panic 5
RavenBlue 4
bono_man2002 3
notAxver 1

Yeah, I'm not exactly sold on the lyrics, and the croak Bono does around 2:22 is a bit off-putting.

Still, I'm liking this more than Vertigo. Will be interesting how they do this live.

I think it could be a ripper live.

"It's overproduced and overhyped and if it wasn't Boh-no singing it no one would bloody listen... they play garbage 'n' everyone reckons it's great but they don't play the new Guns 'n' Roses album!" offers Darren on Triple M.

"It's overproduced and overhyped and if it wasn't Boh-no singing it no one would bloody listen... they play garbage 'n' everyone reckons it's great but they don't play the new Guns 'n' Roses album!" offers Darren on Triple M.

shaun vox, is that you?

Oh God, I didn't even click.

Immediately after the song and the swathe of "it's pretty good" (and nothing else) phone calls they played Metro Station.

Way to go.

I have no idea what that is. The opener for the metrosexual edition of Achtung Baby?

I have no idea what that is. The opener for the metrosexual edition of Achtung Baby?

Well she does it like this and then she does like that come on shake shake shake shake shake it

shake shake shake shake shake it shake shake shake shake shake it shake shake shake shake shake it

i forgot you aren't submitted to crap like that..

Well she does it like this and then she does like that come on shake shake shake shake shake it

shake shake shake shake shake it shake shake shake shake shake it shake shake shake shake shake it

i forgot you aren't submitted to crap like that..

Stopping listening to radio is easily one of the best decisions I ever made, and this is proof.

Oh God, I didn't even click.

Immediately after the song and the swathe of "it's pretty good" (and nothing else) phone calls they played Metro Station.

Way to go.

Haha, they do the SHAKE SHAKE, SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE IT song, don't they? I had a very funny experience with that song once.

Alright, I'll just say it now. I was on the bus coming back from Tafe one evening, and this girl was sitting down a few seats away listening to the song really loudly, and then someone called her, and her ringtone WAS THAT SONG, and then she TALKED about the song to whoever she was talking to. At one point she must have been listening to it on like three different electronic mediums. She wasn't just saying how great she thought it was, but also how it's "really sad". I was so annoyed at the time, but later I thought it was fucking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom