Bonovoxy (bono-vox) Miss Northern Irisher!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hey Hey Bonovoxy!!!!

LOL did u vote for Will?????
tongue.gif

Hey I cant cope anymore with PLEBA so will stay here until Im out???listen, heres a laugh, this weekend I was at the motorshow at Kings Hall and feckin tripped up on a stand right bang in the middle of a crowded Hall 1???LMFAO!!!!

Did u see the review on BBC1 last night? If so, I ALMOST was a back passenger when the corsa was up on the two wheels??.
biggrin.gif
LOL Im going to try rallyin and off-road shit later this year??.
biggrin.gif

Anyway?????..wanna see what Im considering, that is ?considering? as my 2nd car tingy?

smile.gif

Its goona be hard sayin bye bye to my first car though??
frown.gif

Do u know what else had me onto u? There is a group coming here, I heard on the radio, and for the life of me right now cannie tink who it was again, but I had a feelin it was someone u?d go to??.damn, must check with Virgin, unless, u know who I mean? And no not Travis, I know ur going already????

By the way ask ur bro what other games are similar to Alone in the Dark, RE, Silent Hill, MGS?.blah blah rah??..cause I aint buyin Playstation 2!!!! Oh and tell him right now Im playin Martian Gothic, and its DOING MY HEAD IN! But Im determined to finish it!!!!!!!!!

Did i vote for Will...NO.......Gareth should have won!
biggrin.gif

WAs the motor show good.....aaw rofl...u silly girl fell
tongue.gif

Whats ur car like now?

I can drive in april yaaaaaay unless (i haveta check) they have changed the age of driving to 18 which means im stuck with my fathers driving for another year
eek.gif

Nope...i do nay know what group r coming here. u gotta tell me
smile.gif

Asking my brother about the games now hes watching exit on rattle and hum...im grooming him... he even knows the lyrics now im so proud...but he says im on convert mode to try and get him to like my boys but hes a closet u2 fan....hes sooooo into u2 all thanks to me
rolleyes.gif

He said MGS2. Metal Gear Solid 2- he said its brilliant (only for PS2) *hes singing GLoria now aaaw) Devil may cry (also only for Ps2) and he said for skateboarding games Tony Hawk..he says he dunno..* hes too engrossed in rattle and hum* ill get back to it later for ya.

So Maddie hows life treatin ya?
biggrin.gif

Ok, I have a corsa wee 1.2 two door in arden blue had it for 2.2 years now and originally was gonna upgrade its ass to a Tigra now Vauxhall basterds have stopped doing them and made shittier styled corsa I goota tink and buy somethin else so I was and am considerin a cheap jeep thats sporty me cause Im sporty and still enjoy gnawin the ass of all male drivers in front of me, those behind can fucking wait, now I gotta go car huntin and shoppin come summer which might be fun but cross ur fingers for me for something sporty small two door mofo shit eatin ground car in white or black or somethin cause im prayin on my ass over this!!!!!!!!!!!

gotchit?????

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom