Bon Bon Reserve Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they even sell homes in Gold Coast, or are there not enough zeroes to begin to calculate that?

$1 million? I feel like a right bogan just looking into it.

Anyhow, real bloooooooze fans can live by Judd alone. It's been a thin month, I'll admit.

There are working class Carlton residents from the 1930s who are weeping at what their suburb has become. I bet you some hardcore Blues fan bought that place for a guinea in 1934.

And hahaha, houses on the Gold Coast. You can tell whether a house is on water (desirable) or not (TOTAL SLUMMM!!!!) by how many zeroes are in the price. Remember to always buy a house on water that you can't afford in the delusional belief you can, and then take out a second mortgage to make the pool twice as big, just to show off how upper middle class you are.

Gambling is illegal in Utah.

Can gambling please be illegal in Victoria just so that I never have to see Jaimee Rogers or Tom Waterhouse during the footy ever again?

The Daniels and Charlotte will understand what I mean.

Axver said:
Remember to always buy a house on water that you can't afford in the delusional belief you can, and then take out a second mortgage to make the pool twice as big, just to show off how upper middle class you are.

Go douche or go home (to your janitor's closet).

I take it I would be better off as a Richmond fan if I were searching for a nearby home? I get the impression that place is kind of a hole.

Oh no, Richmond used to be pretty working class (in fact, Carlton, Collingwood, Fitzroy, and Richmond were all pretty demographically similar), but now it's hipster central.

Most affordable suburb if you want a home near your team's traditional home would easily be the Bulldogs.

Can gambling please be illegal in Victoria just so that I never have to see Jaimee Rogers or Tom Waterhouse during the footy ever again?

The Daniels and Charlotte will understand what I mean.

Tom Waterhouse can go jump. I hate those ads, I will never use his gambling service (for the little gambling I do) I wish those ads would just piss off. Can't wait till the end of Footy season for a little break from those ads before the Cricket!

If you'd somehow made that text sparkly, it would've been perfect.

If you'd somehow made that text sparkly, it would've been perfect.

Somehow?

I'm about to rock your fucking world

134c249bde90e536b9e0b2d8eb682cce.gif

It sounds like Skrillex remixing Enter Shikari. At least it's better than the shitty overblown song Muse did for the Olympics.

Not expecting much from the new album whenever it leaks though.

I would love to see the Muse album crack a 3/5, but I'm not sure how it's possible. They're running out of songs!

The ALL CAPS Comic Sans really sells that gif, LM.

Don't make me post the Oh Love video.

I don't think I would have posted it if Comic Sans hadn't been available.

How does Oh Love compare to the majority of 21st Century Breakdown?

Nevermind, my apologies: it's rude of me to ask about the divorce. :sad:

I would love to see the Muse album crack a 3/5, but I'm not sure how it's possible. They're running out of songs!

My prediction, a week after it leaks?

Rating: 2.23 from 734 ratings
Friends' rating: 2.05 from 10 ratings
Mine: 2

Muse's last three released songs since The Resistance (which itself blew):

1. Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)
2. Survival
3. Unsustainable

This reminds me of Weezer's transition from The Red Album to Raditude.

I'm fairly confident that if it sucks, it will be because of Matt Bellamy writing too many crap lyrics, playing too little guitar, or both. He is to Muse post-Absolution what Bono has been to U2 post-Pop.

I don't think I would have posted it if Comic Sans hadn't been available.

How does Oh Love compare to the majority of 21st Century Breakdown?

Nevermind, my apologies: it's rude of me to ask about the divorce. :sad:
Good man.

Haha, it's on the same level as Know Your Enemy and 21 Guns, just kind of meh. Not as awful as Restless Heart Syndrome and Last Night On Earth, but doesn't touch Viva La Gloria (either one), East Jesus Nowhere, or Static Age.

Muse's last three released songs since The Resistance (which itself blew):

1. Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)
2. Survival
3. Unsustainable

This reminds me of Weezer's transition from The Red Album to Raditude.

Yeah, but Weezer has always sucked.

I'm fairly confident that if it sucks, it will be because of Matt Bellamy writing too many crap lyrics, playing too little guitar, or both. He is to Muse post-Absolution what Bono has been to U2 post-Pop.

When they released Invincible as a single, I knew they had lost the ability to judge their own material or create it.

Sure enough, United States of Eurasia.

Good man.

Haha, it's on the same level as Know Your Enemy and 21 Guns, just kind of meh. Not as awful as Restless Heart Syndrome and Last Night On Earth, but doesn't touch Viva La Gloria (either one), East Jesus Nowhere, or Static Age.

I've taken enough graphic design courses to know that Comic Sans always results in projectile vomit. It has a unique route to the gag reflex. All I had to do was make it purple.

East Jesus Nowhere was the only standout on that mess, amongst a bunch of uhhhhhhnext.

I'll always like Jesus of Suburbia.

Yeah, but Weezer has always sucked.

:( I love '90s Weezer. Every note of it.

They're cyborgs now. Have to be.

Well, shit, if everyone's going to be quiet, I'll go back to writing my novel.

Who am I kidding, I've got writer's block today. No idea where I'm taking it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom