Bon Bon Reserve Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnie, I genuinely like Ice Station, it's one of my favourite over-the-top, totally implausible, ridiculous action novels. That one and Temple were the two that really established him ... and then he went completely to shit.

What was the other one you made me read, with the library?

Sorry, I got caught up wondering whether or not I should buy this shirt.

NEW RAD T-Shirt Vintage BMX Classic Skateboard Retro Surf Old School 80s Cool | eBay

Only if you write "-elaide" underneath it.

Alas, I'm out of the forum loop. What's happened?

What was the other one you made me read, with the library?

That was his very first one, Contest. Practically a computer game written as a book.

Watched a doco on an American family travelling to Australia. They did all the typical touristy things, some of which made my palm attack my face most violently. Anyway, at the end, they had a barbecue with prawns on the beach. Yes, they threw a shrimp on the barbie. My first thought: "That's it, I'm telling people I'm Canadian from now on." My second thought: "Holy shit, those prawns are as big as my fist." Prawns. As big as my fist. That's every landlocked seafood lover's wet dream.

Found another reason to go to Australia.

I'm a Melburnian and I've just done touristy things in and around Melbourne today.

(It's great having Charlotte's mother visit - we finally do all the things about which we've been saying "we need to do that" for ages! :lol: )

How long will it last when it finally re-opens?

One week? Two?

I just want to know if I can use a Myki to ride on the Melbourne Eye. The two seem made for each other!

It's just a shame you can't buy short-use cards if you're a tourist, and the obscene price tag/budget over-runs, and the fact we decided to make our own for no good reason when we could've bought an already-functional smartcard system from elsewhere.

Just tried listening to the DNC. Lasted about three minutes as a woman banged on about god. No offence intended to anyone... but wow am I glad we don't live in a country where religion has a foothold that strong. Imagine how much more tedious political debates would be in this country if religion was frequently brought up.

I ended the Great Green Day Divorce Experiment on Sunday when I found out Billie Joe was rushed to the hospital in Italy. As far as I know, he still hasn't been released. I've been religiously checking facebook, both Green Day and BJ's personal twitter feeds, and the idiot club, but nothing. I'm kind of worried it's something serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom