Blues vs Canucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Toronto/Philly series seems more of an even match with all the overtimes they've had... but both have been entertaining.

Really? I was going to post something about that, but I didn't want to offend anyone. But since you brought it up, that series, for me, has been like watching paint dry. Nothing but dump and chase, neutral zone clogged up hockey. It's like they're skating in mud! I'm glad the leafs are taking it to 7 though.

Yes, yes, I know. I shouldn't have gotten so upset. But I didn't understand that it was a "script". If I knew what it was, I would have thought it was hilarious. I honestly thought he was being mean for no reason. I was really confused about it. Yes, I feel stupid and embarrassed over it. I apologize that I just didn't get it until it was explained. A few beers will do that to me.

yo mikey, i meant you offended me as in talking about the philly/toronto series

Really? I was going to post something about that, but I didn't want to offend anyone. But since you brought it up, that series, for me, has been like watching paint dry. Nothing but dump and chase, neutral zone clogged up hockey. It's like they're skating in mud! I'm glad the leafs are taking it to 7 though.

someone is a lush, have to drink to help sooth the nerves

you will have to drink away your sorrows tomorrow

It's ok Mike, here's the key to all my posts:

they are all not serious and they make no sense. apply this and all will be well my over-indulged in alcohol friend.

:wink:

Predictions for Stars of the Game:

1. Cujo
2. Cujo
3. Cujo

oops... sorry I'm getting ahead of myself. Already picking stars for the next Stanley Cup Final. I tend to do that...

Seriously though, what do you think for Stars of the Game...

Chizip said:
yo mikey, i meant you offended me as in talking about the philly/toronto series

someone is a lush, have to drink to help sooth the nerves

you will have to drink away your sorrows tomorrow
Well, I thought you were still rubbing it in from before, as you said you were "offended" earlier too. My intuition told me it was just another little subtle jab. Guess I was wrong.

yes, dont trust your intuiton mikey, especially when it tells you the canucks will win

1. Brown
2. Woolley
3. Peca

Oops... that was the Stanley Cup Final with Buffalo/Dallas a few years back, sorry. Must be drinking too... or am I? :wink:

This will be an amazing game. I'm supposed to go to a party tomorrow night though. What do you guys make of taping games? If I taped it, and didn't look at the scores and not listened to anyone, do you think it would be just like watching it live?

i wouldnt be able to do that, i would fast forward to the end, i wouldnt be able to take the pressure

Last edited:
Chizip said:
i wouldnt be able to do that, i would fast forward to the end, i wouldnt be able to take the pressure

plus you'd have to tape over Chizip does Dallas, Chizip does Hollywood, and Chizip does Canada... your entire tape collection. Seeing as most of your movies don't last very long (giggle), you'd have to use all those tapes.

you need a female to fight your battles? maybe thats why you like the canucks, they have a lot of guys who are a lot like females on the team.

such as the sedin sisters (as kelly chase would say)

Last edited:
i change my mind, the #1 star is gonna be tyson nash. i can see the newspapers wednesday morning. Nash comes up big! What a Ty-son of a Bitch!

Well Chuck Mangioni has a difference of opinion. He thinks that Chris Osgood will be Number 1 star because he is "Oh-So-Good"

Bwahaha! Chizip - that's good. I've got to hand it to you sometimes. Pretty damn funny. :lmao:

On an unrelated note, you know what just occured to me. Well, actually, it occured to me before but I didn't want to make an issue out of it. But this is quite the impressive feat, so I'll mention it. The Canucks have, what, a 32 million dollar payroll? Compare that to the Blues who have, what, a 65 million dollar payroll, and it's amazing that they're even going to game 7. The Canucks have won strictly because of wise trades and good drafts. The Blues on the other hand, have expensive free agents and all this invaluable experience, but still have been taken to game 7 by the Canucks who have neither! Not only that, but the Canucks had a better regular season as well. Pretty amazing. Brian Burke for Prime Minister!

Back
Top Bottom