Blues vs Canucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well tomorrow is the last day of our rivalry. it's just not gonna be the same after that. its kind of like when you a girl breaks up with you, you have a pain because you miss her. but then after a while the pain goes away, but you kind of miss it, because you lived with it for so long. or so i hear, since nobody has broken up with me. but i will miss this rivalry like i would miss that pain.

Chizip said:
well tomorrow is the last day of our rivalry. it's just not gonna be the same after that. its kind of like when you a girl breaks up with you, you have a pain because you miss her. but then after a while the pain goes away, but you kind of miss it, because you lived with it for so long. or so i hear, since nobody has broken up with me. but i will miss this rivalry like i would miss that pain.
Just don't expect any makeup sex from anyone here.

well you have to be drunk to think the canucks will win tomorrow

It's down to the wire
who's got more desire
will Uzzi and Nazzi be on fire
and force MacInnis to retire?

No my friends the Blues will win
ushered by hopes from chizip's grin,
and the mighty mistake of Mattias Ohlund
who gives away the puck to Ryan Johnson...

Or maybe not, maybe Cloutier will shine
forcing Osgood to cower in his net confines...
while the Canucks move on down the line
to face a Wild Avalanche in the next round grind...

Should I pick sides, or should I cop out?
I think I'll fence sit this game seven bout,
but let's hope for a good game throughout
so that the true champion emerges without a doubt.

I'm sorry that I'm undecided, but I cannot boo/cheer for either side.

very nice poem, if only political slogans could be so neutral we would be set

Michael Griffiths: I picked up this note that was on your pillow this morning, and it took me 30 minutes to realize that F. U. stood for Fuck You.

Chizip: We are quite the odd couple aren't we?

Cujo: Can't we all just get a bong?

Everyone: shut up cujo...

ahh, reminiscent of the randoom one liner days.

cujo said:
Michael Griffiths: I picked up this note that was on your pillow this morning, and it took me 30 minutes to realize that F. U. stood for Fuck You.
What did I ever do or say to you, Cujo? I complimented you on your poem. Real nice of you.

Last edited:
wow, someone is a little testy, must be the nerves acting up

he wasnt saying that to you, he was making it like, i was saying that to you, its kind of like a play

so he wasnt insulting you, he was making fun of our little feud

try to settle down before the game

Michael Griffiths said:

What did I ever do or say to you, Cujo? I complimented you on your poem. Real nice of you.

You misunderstood me... I wasn't being mean, I was simply pointing out the fact that you and Chizip bicker like Oscar and Felix from the Odd Couple. That was a line from the movie, I just happened to make you Oscar instead of Felix (Felix Ungar = F.U.)... sorry Mikey, us Canadians have to stick together, unless it's a Leafs/ Canucks Final... then the gloves come off

:wink:

That was a collective diss, I even made fun of myself. We don't we all go oot and have a beer eh?

Cheers

Sorry guys! I had no idea. I didn't see the colon after my name. I didn't realize I was one of the "characters". Must be the beer! LOL. Cujo, I honestly thought you were saying that to me. I couldn't figure it out! Now, I get it. I feel stupid. Give me another beer...

I apologize.

Last edited:
Who will score tomorrow? Other than after the game in Naslund's limo full of ladies?

goals tomorrow:

blues: demitra (2)
weight
stillman
macinnis (thats right, in a surprise move he'll be back!)

nucks: who the frank cares

I think Branden Reid will finally bag one. Nalund will get another (not just with the ladies), and 2 assists, and Bertuzzi will have a big game with 2 goals. Morrison will have a goal and an assist. Ohlund will get a couple points on the powerplay. For St. Louis, Weight and Stillman will get on the board but that's about it.

I've finally figured out the problem with you guys:

You're both Premature Prognosticators... don't worry, I'll have that soon... all that fence-sitting isn't good for me. :wink:

The thing is, Vancouver and St. Louis are so evenly matched. This might end up being the most even series this entire playoffs. I mean, who has been the better team this series? If you go by Chizip's logic, they've both got 3 wins each, so neither is -- yet.

However, I will say that the only games that Vancouver lost were games where they didn't even show up, except for game 4 - and that game they outshot and outchanced the blues. St. Louis on the other hand have lost a couple games in which they gave it their all. Make of that what you will.

Back
Top Bottom