blue man group and gavin rosdale? bush? huh? what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
so did i really just see gavin rosdale of or formerly of bush (are they still around?) performing with the blue man group on craig kilborn's show?

that was odd...too bad i didn't have the sound up too loud and couldn't really hear it.

Well, Dave Matthews was in Blue Man Group's newest video, so maybe they did some type of collaboration album or something. I have no clue.

PS - I hate Craig Kilbourne. If you can be that un-funny and get a TV show, sign me up

The Blue Man Group has been around for awhile now. Saw 'em live at the Area:Two festival last year.

bluemangroup_01.jpg

They use several instruments they invented, and onstage gimmicks (the best were drums that had coloured sparks fly off when hit, and large cards with instructions for the audience). It's pretty entertaining to see live, but not that wonderful musically.

u2popmofo said:
Well, Dave Matthews was in Blue Man Group's newest video, so maybe they did some type of collaboration album or something. I have no clue.

PS - I hate Craig Kilbourne. If you can be that un-funny and get a TV show, sign me up

:lmao:
He's such a no talent ass-clown. ESPN was his best gig and he fucking blew it.

Angela Harlem said:
What have they got to do with gavin and bush?

:confused: They dont look like the collaborating types lol

BMG is a performance art group that bangs on pipes and other industrial materials to achieve very odd music.. Lately they've decided to take their performance art into the rock genre and make a CD out of it.. Since they don't sing to my knowledge, they have brought in guest singers like Gavin Rossdale and Dave Matthews.... :shrug: This is just what I've gathered :shrug:

hmmm, i see. i hadn't heard anything about bus since the album that came out after the science of things (golden state? i can't remember the title), so i was wondeirng since that seemed like a while ago...it probably wasn't too long ago, i probably have no idea what i'm talking about.

helloangel, what you said makes sense

as for kilborn, i don't know. i don't watch his show regularly, i wouldn't have known who he is had the tv not shown his name in huge letters on the bottom of the screen before the commercial...didn't find him funny, but i was trying to figure out what the deal with the collaboration with rosdale/bush and blue man group...

didn't know about the video with dave matthews

Back
Top Bottom