Blue Ball, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psh!

Actually, just did some calculations, since I had over 1,500 Superthread posts before I actually hit 34,000. Although I can't reach a precise figure, I've actually made more like 1,700 posts outside the Superthread since it began, rather than 1,000.

Not really that much more respectable. I would like to post more around the forum, but there just isn't much that catches my interest these days.

no, it's not good for you at all.

ax, there will be setlist parties eventually.

the only question is, will you hit 100k here first, or because of the return of the setlist parties?

my god ax, you have gotten frighteningly close to 100,000

"Frighteningly" is the right word.

I've now gotten so close to 100,000 that I would like to get there, just for the sake of it, but I'm not sure I want to go much further past it ...

i had a pukalicious relationship once, it embarrasses me now, and i had another relationship that was great but our reunion the other night was not so psychologically great.

it's just in between those that i prefer to be a slut.

personally, even if i could, i couldn't have that kind of relationship.
i suppose it's not for everyone. my sappy dippy ex doesn't understand how i can do both, and thinks i'm a different person than when we were dating (well, i did get the sappy stuff out of my system), but i really do go back and forth, or at least, i can very easily quit being a slut for the right person.

PXp3yAXk3j4kkrg3wh7nQ29ho1_500.jpg

I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom