Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I warxec sa provlemb aon how the candian aremy fought the croats ubn 19923 whbut nibne of us heard about it until 2002,, hgiw fucking aweful is that. Fucking war heroesm, and we ignore them,,,

we're no mbetter andthan anyone esle

I warxec sa provlemb aon how the candian aremy fought the croats ubn 19923 whbut nibne of us heard about it until 2002,, hgiw fucking aweful is that. Fucking war heroesm, and we ignore them,,,

we're no mbetter andthan anyone esle

:cute: Ahhh drunken war rants.....

Chass is listening to my DI list, and there's a song on there by The Bravery, and she said the bass line sounded just like New year's Day, AND NOW i CAN'T UNHEAR IT!

POh I just spiled beer on my efarvoutie egedge picture

attachment.php

Chass is listening to my DI list, and there's a song on there by The Bravery, and she said the bass line sounded just like New year's Day, AND NOW i CAN'T UNHEAR IT!
it could be worse. there are two bravery songs with the same bass line, and once i noticed it (which was like the first time i heard the second song) i always start to think it's the other song when i listen. the same thing happens whenever i listen to bon jovi :hmm:

OHHH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE CUZ YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME

it could be worse. there are two bravery songs with the same bass line, and once i noticed it (which was like the first time i heard the second song) i always start to think it's the other song when i listen. the same thing happens whenever i listen to bon jovi :hmm:

OHHH WE'RE HALFWAY THERE CUZ YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME

:lmao:

What are the two songs do you remember??

You know, the thing I don't really get is exitsetneece in nad of intself

see I wsas doing good thesere with punctuacatoion...

fuck, thank goodness this sight dpesn't censor the world fuck

or sele,you know I would have been banned ages ago....

I meant t say moving...,htings are moving

not fuckinsg i know that's what it loke d like it said

I jst drank ,y last beer, so, yhings whosuld at least get a leittle bitt comprehensible soon. or I'l l, paass out and fall into a weir,d dream infested sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom