Bitey-Bitey, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batten down the hatches! There's a hurricane a-blowin'!

Was there another mad rush to get out of Memphis?
if people were escaping, they were going the wrong way. who would want to go further east out to the lame suburbs? unless you're taking like the longest way ever to head out to nashville or something.

there was an accident, and it's a six lane divided road. three lanes on each side obvs. the police had two lanes on our side blocked. :| and i love how there were two cars involved, and four police cars showed up. four cops don't NEED to talk to two people. two can handle it. and at least one cop wasn't helping to direct traffic since we went from three lanes to one because...?

Hey folks. :wave:

I think I need to return to sleeping with my alarm set. Since I've been on holidays, I've naturally stopped setting it, which was fine when I was sleeping 7-8 hours naturally, but now I seem to be sleeping 10 hours and I don't like it.

Ah hell. I was going to do some shopping and take an overdue book back to the library today. But it's going to be 30C and stormy.

I think I'll wait until tomorrow's 22C and cloudy weather to go out. The library fine at least won't reach $15 - as long as it's under $15, they wipe it at the end of the year.

fun shopping or like food shopping?

Fun shopping? There's such a thing? Well, I suppose book shopping would be, except for the bit where I need to part with money.

But no, just grocery shopping. I have everything I need for today, so I can safely put things off until tomorrow.

:wave:

Hey, Ax, I heard this really good song today with mellotron! :drool:

Fun shopping? There's such a thing? Well, I suppose book shopping would be, except for the bit where I need to part with money.

But no, just grocery shopping. I have everything I need for today, so I can safely put things off until tomorrow.
yes! i'll be doing lots of fun shopping this friday. :love:

ha, i'm going grocery shopping tonight actually. i need to get the last minute stuff for turkey day :drool:

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've read in a while: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f189/join-bono-at-the-w-hotel-virtually-191143.html

Join Bono virtually at a hotel! Get a cocktail called INSPI(RED)! :happy:

:wave:

Hey, Ax, I heard this really good song today with mellotron! :drool:

... Mellotron Scratch?

yes! i'll be doing lots of fun shopping this friday. :love:

ha, i'm going grocery shopping tonight actually. i need to get the last minute stuff for turkey day :drool:

You mean you'll be getting killed in Black Friday crowds?

And ooh, that's right, Thanksgiving is tomorrow for you guys. Maybe we should rush through this thread so that we can go to Turkey or something.

You mean you'll be getting killed in Black Friday crowds?

And ooh, that's right, Thanksgiving is tomorrow for you guys. Maybe we should rush through this thread so that we can go to Turkey or something.
i wish!! by the time i hit the malls, most of the crowd will be gone :depressed: though usually what i do, since i've always been off work, is go there like around 10 am. one year i did actually line up at 5 am when the stores opened. i loved it!!

it sure is! :love: i can't wait to make the turkey. it's gonna be gooooooooooooooooood.

i wish!! by the time i hit the malls, most of the crowd will be gone :depressed: though usually what i do, since i've always been off work, is go there like around 10 am. one year i did actually line up at 5 am when the stores opened. i loved it!!

it sure is! :love: i can't wait to make the turkey. it's gonna be gooooooooooooooooood.

I ... just don't understand the point in fighting with people for cheap stuff you could probably find even cheaper and in good condition at a secondhand shop.

We should totally go somewhere like Batman, Turkey or Cunt, Turkey.

I ... just don't understand the point in fighting with people for cheap stuff you could probably find even cheaper and in good condition at a secondhand shop.

We should totally go somewhere like Batman, Turkey or Cunt, Turkey.
:lol: i don't go so much for the deals as i do for the crowds. i love it. it's nuts but i actually LIKE standing in like for 30 minutes to buy something. usually i don't buy the stuff they advertise, usually what i do every year is get myself a new set of towels, sheets, and pillows. i like the expensive stuff so when it's half off it's not so bad. :)

Nope. Strawberry Fields Forever by The Beatles :drool:

Fail.

:lol: i don't go so much for the deals as i do for the crowds. i love it. it's nuts but i actually LIKE standing in like for 30 minutes to buy something. usually i don't buy the stuff they advertise, usually what i do every year is get myself a new set of towels, sheets, and pillows. i like the expensive stuff so when it's half off it's not so bad. :)

... have I ever told you you're insane? Because you're insane.

I think I'm going to make all my Christmas presents this year DIY ones just so that I can avoid the shopping crowds in the run-up to Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom