Big Bone Lick State Park, Kentucky, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
I can't believe FYM is moving so slowly despite what's happening in Indiana right now. But it seems to have keeled over and died lately.

diamond was suspended so there's no pointless arguments to be had with a hopeless case...which is the bread and butter of fym lately

damn you mia! i was about to go :wave:

16k with 95% reporting, that's what.

and i requested, though i'll hopefully be writing my paper, that we go to Gary Indiana next in honor of Obama and the Jackson 5.

Varitek said:
anyway i have to unplug my internet so i can get back to work, but please, do go to Gary in the next thread.

Have fun with that. I need to go to dishes and uni work soon too. :(

:wave:

clinton now winning with 18k, 98 or 99%

:sad:

but it should be maybe a wash for delegates, maybe 1-2 for her depending on how indiana does it.

it should be over, but of course she won't give up

Varitek said:
damn you mia! i was about to go :wave:

16k with 95% reporting, that's what.

and i requested, though i'll hopefully be writing my paper, that we go to Gary Indiana next in honor of Obama and the Jackson 5.

:drool: i've spent most of my childhood in gary.

how goes it, ya'll? :wave:

unico said:

:drool: i've spent most of my childhood in gary.

how goes it, ya'll? :wave:

really? we should go, as i grew up in a thread location a few threads back.

even though they didn't succeed, gary plus the county i named earlier put him from like 45% to 49%, she'll get 2-3 delegates, and she will never ever give up

I hate Radiohead almost as much as Axver does right now. Supposedly, they're selling water bottles for $25 fucking dollars at each show. What the hell??? :huh:

oh yeah! my parents were from there, and so i went back often for holidays and summers off. i haven't been in over a year though. it was interesting waking up to the smell of gunsmoke in the morning.

anyway, my friend just popped in to tell me she was gonna beat the shit out of me if i didn't go to sleep right now. so...since she is in the army, i'm gonna go to bed. night night! :wave:

LemonMelon said:
I hate Radiohead almost as much as Axver does right now. Supposedly, they're selling water bottles for $25 fucking dollars at each show. What the hell??? :huh:

Whaaaat?

How can ANYBODY justify that?

KhanadaRhodes said:
radiohead may give away their music, but you end up more than paying for it by buying water at their concerts :|

The water bottles are one thing, but is it really that much better to have to pay $40 for this?

picturebx8.jpg

Woah, I just spoke to an Aussie from uni who wishes they were a Kiwi. :ohmy:

LemonMelon said:
T-shirts are $40. :huh:

Yeah, that seems reasonable down here. My PT shirt cost $40.

But Ali and I were complaining that $4 for bottled water at the Melbourne show was highway robbery. $25 is ... incomprehensible.

LemonMelon said:

Is that bad? :uhoh:

No, Australia and New Zealand just have such a rivalry going that you expect Aussies to slag off Kiwis, not wish they were one of us!

Axver said:

Yeah, that seems reasonable down here. My PT shirt cost $40.

But Ali and I were complaining that $4 for bottled water at the Melbourne show was highway robbery. $25 is ... incomprehensible.

The $25 isn't for bottled water, but for a water bottle, IE:

SomaPpBottle22.jpg

At U2's next tour:

Genuine African water: $50
Genuine African beer: $75
Genuine African: $100

Axver said:
At U2's next tour:

Genuine African water: $50
Genuine African beer: $75
Genuine African: $100

:lol:

African beer is actually pretty nice. You wouldn't think so, but I've enjoyed all the African beers I've tried. There's a really good stout from Ethiopia that tastes like a boiled lolly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom