Big Bone Lick State Park, Kentucky, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
The 3gb iphone is coming this summer. Rumor has it that AT&T will sell it for $199 with a two year contract.

not a bad price

i'm happy with my lg cu500 (the flip phone version of the chocolate) and i'll be using it in europe, though it'll be 2 years old this summer...but as i believe i'm droppign off my parents' plan (look how spoiled i am!) i won't be eligible for a new free phone, and in europe you just buy sim cards separate from the phone.

why is the thread so slow?

oh well probably a good thing, i need to shower, finish a study sheet off for my study group, go to dinner, and then write 12 pages.

yeah that's like the cost the razr used to be. my lg was more, but then the 2 year discount and my mom's corporate discount and i got it for like 60. my parents made me pay, too.

yes look how spoiled am with my cell phone.

phillyfan26 said:
I have a Razr. It's nice.

they're kinda delicate. my cu500 looks kinda like a razr, has slightly better functionality (better camera and video, 3g access if i paid for it) and has been dropped about 2x a week for 2 years and still works like a charm.

needs a new battery though, i should be getting one for my birhtday

My old T-Mobile phone had its call screening screen broken in one drop. I've dropped this a dozen times and had no issues.

Literally, my only issue is its battery life.

also my phone has started dipslaying the voicemail icon when i don't have voicemail. not "new voicemail," that's when i check, but the little icon for voicemail doesn't go away after i check the new messages.

phillyfan26 said:
My old T-Mobile phone had its call screening screen broken in one drop. I've dropped this a dozen times and had no issues.

Literally, my only issue is its battery life.

i heard it was delicate when i was comparing quad-band phones. i know lots of people with broken outer screens, including my mom (the one who is technologically incompetent...she was answering calls blind for months til i came home and set it to not answer upon opening, but to have to press a button)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom