Best pwned moments in cinema history

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canadiens1160 said:
Captain Kirk makes a triumphant return to the future, only to be crushed by a bridge.

Needless pwnage!

9c43366f36b5ada78d16507nu9.jpg

We've moved onto Star Trek already? I didn't know we were done with LOTR.

balrog3.jpg

The Balrog, pwned at the Bridge of Khazad-dum, almost pwnes Gandalf, and then gets totally pwned by him on the mountaintop.

Balrog is all hype, man. I saw him before he hit the big time, it was nothing special.

If anyone has ever watcged Oldboy, you will know how well pwned the guy ended up being:wink:

Oldboy-Surprise300w.jpg

lazarus said:
Tom Bombadil: pwned by Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh, Phillipa Boyens.

Yeah, but Tom Bombadil pwns FOTR, and not in a good way. Best removal decision in the entirety of the series on film.

UnforgettableLemon said:

Yeah, but Tom Bombadil pwns FOTR, and not in a good way. Best removal decision in the entirety of the series on film.

Agreed.

Also: Andy Serkis pwned by the Academy of Motion Picutre Arts & Sciences.

UberBeaver said:

Another great pwnd moment from Titanic is when 30 minutes into the movie I realized it was actually worse than I expected it to be and James Cameron sat down next to me, grabbed my head and yelled, "I got your $8. You were sold by the hype. LOL OWNED!" That was pretty awesome in an awful kind of way.
I also despise that film. I rented it and the drama was so dull. It's great romance for teens who've never seen great romance. It's no "Out of Africa."

Ah but Dalton, there is no spoon.

Michael Cimino pwnd United Artists with Heaven's Gate.

Warren Beatty and Dustin Hoffman pwnd Coca-Cola / Columbia Pictures with Ishtar.

Orson Welles pwnd William Randolph Hurst with Citizen Kane, only to be pwnd himself when Hurst destroyed the film in the media.

Back
Top Bottom