Belcher Islands, Nunavut Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
imgad

I don't see homes in any of those pictures. I see a lighthouse, a bunch of trees, and a mountain.

i've been waiting for you to show up all night

GUESS WHAT!
My mom said she'd help me buy the Madden PSP when it came out on Monday (my PSP has been fucked for the last two years), and I really only care d to get a new one so I could finally play Final Fantasy Tactics again (possibly my favorite video game of all time, the only one I really get ridiculously excited about), and today, we went into Game Crazy, because I couldn't wait to have it any longer, even if I didn't have a PSP to play it on, AND MOM PAID FOR MY PSP! She bought it completley for me for my birthday, so I don't have to pay for it atall! Can't pick it up til 12:am on Tuesday, when Madden's officially released (it's the Madden bundle pack) but I am so f'ing excited, I can't wait to play Tactics again, since I never beat it before (it was too hard at my young age)

You have? :ohmy: Sweet! Congrats on the PSP! I never did get one of those.

Final Fantasy Tactics. :drool: I played it some on the Playstation but I never did get around to beating it! I heard rumours that Cloud was in it. Is that true?! :hyper:

Oh god. I just flicked on the Aussie Rules since my team, Richmond, are playing Adelaide today. Half time? 64-10 to Adelaide. Ouch.

*pictures players running around a field kicking a badminton shuttlecock* :giggle:

Seems i should've expanded the info pannel:

A men's soccer twin bill features the U.S. against Netherlands live and Lionel Messi's Argentina vs. Australia. In live men's basketball, 2004 champ Argentina meets Lithuania and Spain faces Greece. Also: live tennis; archery (women's team final); weightlifting (men's 56kg and women's 53kg finals); beach volleyball; equestrian (dressage); and women's badminton.

You have? :ohmy: Sweet! Congrats on the PSP! I never did get one of those.

Final Fantasy Tactics. :drool: I played it some on the Playstation but I never did get around to beating it! I heard rumours that Cloud was in it. Is that true?! :hyper:

:ohmy: I don't know, I never beat it! Now I must know!!!!! It had such a GOOD story line. People look past the game so often because of the obvious difference between it and other FF games, but for me there's just something so special and great about that game that I've never felt about any other FF game accept possibly for FF 9.

PSPs are pretty great, lack of a second analog stick aside.

:ohmy: I don't know, I never beat it! Now I must know!!!!! It had such a GOOD story line. People look past the game so often because of the obvious difference between it and other FF games, but for me there's just something so special and great about that game that I've never felt about any other FF game accept possibly for FF 9.

PSPs are pretty great, lack of a second analog stick aside.
I never was able to get into it much, I must confess. But that reminds me of FF Crystal Chronicles. Not many people liked it either, but I do say, I quite enjoyed it! I think that my favourite is probably 8 though. It switches from time to time, but I have such a fondness for 8 that is unrivaled by any of the others. Amazing soundtrack, great memories from that time in my life and great gameplay overall! Way different ways to develop your characters. Damn, now I wanna play it. :drool:

9 was really good too, and in my opinion, the most difficult of the recent ones.

I never was able to get into it much, I must confess. But that reminds me of FF Crystal Chronicles. Not many people liked it either, but I do say, I quite enjoyed it! I think that my favourite is probably 8 though. It switches from time to time, but I have such a fondness for 8 that is unrivaled by any of the others. Amazing soundtrack, great memories from that time in my life and great gameplay overall! Way different ways to develop your characters. Damn, now I wanna play it. :drool:

9 was really good too, and in my opinion, the most difficult of the recent ones.

I could not STAND Crystal Chronicles, which really pissed me off because I made such a big deal about getting that game (I had just got my Gamecube so I was so excited about a nintendo FF game) and even got in a fight with my step-dad over it, though the details of what we were fighting about has left me. And then I got the game, and absolutely hated it :sigh:

I was told by some kids in junior high that FF 9 was the most hated of all FF games, and that made me so sad :lol: Ever since then I've been hesitent to mention that not only is 9 my favorite, it's the only one I've ever reached the final boss of (but I could not beat that damn thing)

I could not STAND Crystal Chronicles, which really pissed me off because I made such a big deal about getting that game (I had just got my Gamecube so I was so excited about a nintendo FF game) and even got in a fight with my step-dad over it, though the details of what we were fighting about has left me. And then I got the game, and absolutely hated it :sigh:

I was told by some kids in junior high that FF 9 was the most hated of all FF games, and that made me so sad :lol: Ever since then I've been hesitent to mention that not only is 9 my favorite, it's the only one I've ever reached the final boss of (but I could not beat that damn thing)
I loved it. I got a Gamecube when I was 16 (still have the damn thing.) and I ended up buying CC shortly after it came out, paid $50 for it and I must admit, it was reminding me a lot of Zelda! (With the hearts as health.)
But I ended up liking it. It was a good way to pass the time, but nothing like the other FF games.

Really? I never heard that about 9. I quite liked it. And yes, the Final boss is a bitch. He attacks so quickly! It's like, wtf, where's my turn?! :ohmy:
But I have beaten him, just the same as I have beaten them all for the exception of 2 (from Origins) and 11 as I do not have it.

pwned

It looks like hidings are the order of the day.

Seems to have been a number of thumpings over the whole weekend in the AFL. I'd be watching the Olympics but they're just showing the women's cycling road race.

I was just about to ask how much money Obama spent in order to dominate the ads during the Olympics, only to realize that that was NOT an Obama ad, that was definitely a McCain ad.

omg this gets better and better Bonnie :lol:

I can't decide whether I want to suggest a different picture of Madonna. I hated that outfit on the Confessions tour, but she looks so happy up there.

I loved it. I got a Gamecube when I was 16 (still have the damn thing.) and I ended up buying CC shortly after it came out, paid $50 for it and I must admit, it was reminding me a lot of Zelda! (With the hearts as health.)
But I ended up liking it. It was a good way to pass the time, but nothing like the other FF games.

Really? I never heard that about 9. I quite liked it. And yes, the Final boss is a bitch. He attacks so quickly! It's like, wtf, where's my turn?! :ohmy:
But I have beaten him, just the same as I have beaten them all for the exception of 2 (from Origins) and 11 as I do not have it.

I just got so bored with CC, I liked it for a little while though :wink:

It kills me a little that I never BEAT 9 though I got to the end. But that Ultima thing killed me everytime I attempted anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom