Belcher Islands, Nunavut Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, what soups do you recommend for the sick? I'm trying to choose from Woolworths' online shopping thing, already picked chicken noodle soup as recommended earlier but I should probably get more. Can't decide what, though! Tomato soup seems tempting ...
Well I can't say I recommend tomato soup, since I despise tomatoes, but it might be good if you like it. And if you're stuffed up, you can throw some pepper in there to open you up :lol:

I'm also a fan of potato soup mmm.

Potato soup sounds nice, though right now I'm having trouble swallowing, so I'm not sure it would be too ideal.

Don't know why the tomato soup keeps tempting me, as I'm sure I wouldn't buy it when healthy!

I think Bono's shoes have souls. There are crosses on his boots. That means they must have souls right?

Souls with soles

soles with souls

heeeelp!

May we always try to erase "the goal is soul" from the collective memory of U2 fandom.

Oh, I forgot reply to this earlier.

They haven't been selling a lot out.

It seems having a billion people is no guarantee that events at the biggest sporting event in the world will sell out. :|

Potato soup sounds nice, though right now I'm having trouble swallowing, so I'm not sure it would be too ideal.

Don't know why the tomato soup keeps tempting me, as I'm sure I wouldn't buy it when healthy!

I DESPISE Tomatoes, but every time I'm sick I get this mad desire to have some :ohmy:

Do they sell Campbell's Soup at Hand there? It's like soup in a little cup with a small opening in the lid, made specifically for drinking. They have lots of different varieties lacking big chunks that would be hard to swallow.

Do they sell Campbell's Soup at Hand there? It's like soup in a little cup with a small opening in the lid, made specifically for drinking. They have lots of different varieties lacking big chunks that would be hard to swallow.

I was thinking of suggesting soup in hand myself, but that is an aquired taste, IMO

No, I don't believe so. :(

*checks online listing*

Yeah, plenty of Campbell's stuff, but nothing like that.

I was thinking of suggesting soup in hand myself, but that is an aquired taste, IMO
I liked the chicken noodle, but the little noodles would get stuck at the bottom and then stuck around the spout opening.

So I tried cream of chicken, but I couldn't drink it at all. It was too thick and was basically like trying to drink gravy :sick:

I liked the chicken noodle, but the little noodles would get stuck at the bottom and then stuck around the spout opening.

So I tried cream of chicken, but I couldn't drink it at all. It was too thick and was basically like trying to drink gravy :sick:

Yeah, I always have to take the lid off and force the damn noodles out.

And that just sounds disgusting. Had Cream of Broccoli once, still can't decide if I liked it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom