Be All That You Can Be...and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, I'll have to look on ebay. :hmm:

There are hardly any other sites selling enough U2 posters! They all have the same cliche Elevation and Vertigo ones. :sigh:

i'm going to go now :wave: :hug:

i've got 2 U2 posters, one german import promoting the 1980-1990 cd and a vertigo one from the concert that i went to...i haven't been able to put them up yet though :sad:

I have two U2 posters in my room - one is the slightly altered Zooropa cover with a ZooTV-era photo of the band below it, the other is the mural-like thing of all their album covers through ATYCLB.

I have another one that's not hanging of the Beautiful Day single cover.

I'd love to have the one of the Pop cover and the one of the JT cover.

hey nam :wave:

well.....i sort of need to go because I am a :nerd: and like to read for like an hour before I go to sleep (usually harry potter books I've already read, it's my comfort zone :lol: ) & I want to get to bed around midnight tonight...

so good night guys :hug:

Hey disco :wave:

btw namkcuR, I'm curious... did you see them live on this tour? Have you seen them live before?

^^ Amen! Charlize Theron is a total hottie! That face... :combust: x infinity

umm.. you're tryin to look like..... ack, I forget his name :wink: But anyway, cool shades! :up: where did you get 'em and for how much?

^ Bri, you've been reading thru the thread! :lmao:

^^ It's somewhat better, thanks. But the healing is too slow! :mad: :sigh:

That'll teach me to wear slippers and go out in the snow again! :banghead:

^ just conversation :shifty: :wink:

^ :( :hug:
How long did they think it'lll take to heal?

GG! :hug: :drool:

Zootlesque said:

^ Bri, you've been reading thru the thread! :lmao:

Well, it was certainly worth the read. :lmao:

Where do you work, at a school?

The guy who came had hundreds of amazing orginal posters for almost anything imaginable. And he knew about all of them.
And he had a ton of U2 posters. :drool: :love: I ended up restraining myself to buying two, one Popmart Tour Poster, and a an AB B poster :combust:
very good condtion, and fairly decent price ( helps that I talked him into a discount :wink: )

^ Holy shit, some guy brought popmart and zoo tv posters to your school? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

No, I don't work at a school.. I work in a small mfg. company

Complete healing can take anywhere from one week, two weeks, a month to several months depending on the severity of the injury! Hopefully mine will be okay in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
^ zoot, got 'em off ebay for $90. pretty good deal, and there's always a few of them for sale. if you need help buying the right pair (bono's models, etc) then just ask me

Back
Top Bottom