Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"They sound JUST like U2 - an excellent U2 concert - what a treat for St Patrick's Day!!!"

Who do you think has the larger ego, Bono or Gabe?

I'm beginning to think it's Gabe.

poster73581073.jpg

major_panic said:

Go to the "hype" link at the top. People like that are the ones that'd buy tickets to Liechtenstein to see a special one-night-only midnight concert. That or they're deaf and blind.

... wow.

That's all I can say.

Wow.

The Sad Punk said:
"They sound JUST like U2 - an excellent U2 concert - what a treat for St Patrick's Day!!!"

even after 19 pints of greenbeer they dont cut it.
i would sound more like bono as i was throwing said 19 pints in the ladies room .

The Sad Punk said:

I'd suggest that their egos should fight it out, ego on ego, but no venue could possibly fit both egos at once.

mysterious_jen said:

even after 19 pints of greenbeer they dont cut it.
i would sound more like bono as i was throwing said 19 pints in the ladies room .

More details about Thursday emerge, huh?

The Sad Punk said:

Any small planets they could use, perhaps?

SMALL planets, you say?

I don't know if even Jupiter could handle this.

an 28, 2007 Calgary, Alberta
by Christina R, wife of one lucky U2 fan

You guys were truly amazing! Thanks for everything. You really have a gift and made Steve's birthday a total dream come true. I want to also thank you for your extreme understanding, kindness, generousity and overal humility of your entire band. You are all so giving it blows my mind. You are all a very rare type of person that we need a lot more of in this world. Rock on. Luv - Christina

Hey, Maj., on a totally different note, what do you make of the ongoing Tibetan situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom