Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:

Nah, that'd be a bit rude. But really, just look at this:
150su1.jpg

Oh god

The best part is that in those bogan photos, Edge looks so fucking out of place. I mean, his clothes fit in, but he himself? It's like "what the hell is he doing with those guys?!"

phillyfan26 said:

That would be great. You can do the picking bugs out of his own hair, the petting the invisible cat, or the crawling. Any of them work. :hi5:

I'll do it afterschool today.
I'll take several and you can take your pick :up:

I just got up to get my DVD, and I got all confused and couldn't find my DVD shelf because I moved all of my furniture around the other day :lol: It's also almost 6 AM and I've been up all night, so that may have something to do with it :wink:

The Sad Punk said:
badhairdaylu2.jpg

I think Bono is the main offender.

"We're an Irish band, we come from Dublin City, Ireland... Like all cities, it has its good, and it has its bad."

THIS IS A PICTURE CALLED BAD

major_panic said:

"We're an Irish band, we come from Dublin City, Ireland... Like all cities, it has its good, and it has its bad."

THIS IS A PICTURE CALLED BAD

:lmao: :lmao:

major_panic said:

:lmao:

I want to use those bogan pictures, but all I can think of are Frankston references and not many people will get that.

Axver said:

I want to use those bogan pictures, but all I can think of are Frankston references and not many people will get that.

"U2: Before the success of the Joshua Tree"?

The Sad Punk said:
bogsar8.jpg

The picture I posted before had been edited so as not to offend. This is how it looked originally.

You are too awesome, I hope you know that.

The Sad Punk said:

You should post that in the thread anyway. I'm sure there are other Melburnians/Aussies that'll get a kick out of it.

Alright. In fact, I have a little idea for it.

But first, I need to reply to one of Maj.'s other ones with a poster of my own ...

Axver said:

Alright. In fact, I have a little idea for it.

But first, I need to reply to one of Maj.'s other ones with a poster of my own ...

:lol: Nice one! That pre-empted yours very nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom