Bastard Township Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey pfan. You know, there's some PLEBAn with the username philly80, and sometimes I see that she's the last post in the fanfic forum, and for the smallest second, I'll think it's you, and I'll be like "pfan is reading fanfic, what"

Thought you should know.

coolian2 said:

Sorry

But i've managed to get away with re-captioning the same image, i'm sure you can get away with retrying the joke.

I presume you aren't going to make a Bono hearts The Edge and The Edge hearts Bono joke

:lol: I actually re-used the same image, firstly to mock kkaider and then for a proper Larry smiling one. Don't quite want to use the same joke though. Hopefully something will come to me.

And I ... what? No.

Damn it.

I miss Vazza by about five minutes, and then the impact of my insult is lost because it just so happens that this thread is Bastard Township when I call you all bastards.

Fuck.

There better be something good in this thread.

phillyfan26 said:
... and then the impact of my insult is lost because it just so happens that this thread is Bastard Township when I call you all bastards.

Fuck.

I thought that's why you greeted us that way!

There better be something good in this thread.

No, nothing. Please do not go back and read it.

Axver said:

Hahaha, I've seen that before. Adam's hair in the early days was made of so many kinds of WTF.

That hair is seriously lollacious. I've never seen anything that weird before. Apart from the fake Edge haircut that I posted earlier.

And PFan, so it was you who originally made the SATS cover - Axver listening to One joke! I couldn't remember who did it, only having seen it, and it was too good to pass up. Credit to you.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Hey pfan. You know, there's some PLEBAn with the username philly80, and sometimes I see that she's the last post in the fanfic forum, and for the smallest second, I'll think it's you, and I'll be like "pfan is reading fanfic, what"

Thought you should know.

Thanks for letting me know.

If you've noticed I went invisible last week. All with the intent of privately browsing Fan Fiction. :shifty:

major_panic said:
And PFan, so it was you who originally made the SATS cover - Axver listening to One joke! I couldn't remember who did it, only having seen it, and it was too good to pass up. Credit to you.

Axver jokes FTW. :hi5:

Well, if you're interested in some smut or slash. Let me know, I'll hook you up :wink:

How about this Axver:

AMERICA
Dancing like an idiot with an umbrella is certainly the best way to show appreciation for it.

major_panic said:

I guess Jen's not the only one who's gonna have bad dreams tonight then, eh?

:mad:

Don't make me use your own swords on you!

I don't have the Chicago DVD on my computer, but my one poster plan was:

[Screenshot of Bono during An Cat Dubh]
PERFORMANCE ART
You wish you could do that.

Axver said:

:mad:

Don't make me use your own swords on you!

n180601127_30166180_7054.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:
How about this Axver:

AMERICA
Dancing like an idiot with an umbrella is certainly the best way to show appreciation for it.

:lol:

I'm thinking of something along those lines. About to post something from the eighties now though ...

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Want me to take a cap for you?

That would be great. You can do the picking bugs out of his own hair, the petting the invisible cat, or the crawling. Any of them work. :hi5:

I'll do it afterschool today.

The Sad Punk said:
Holy fuck Maj, I just found a couple of band shots that would have worked even better for your Bogan poster.

That's... quite hard to believe, I'll confess, but awesome, do recycle the joke!

The Sad Punk said:
Holy fuck Maj, I just found a couple of band shots that would have worked even better for your Bogan poster.

:ohmy: Bring the lulz, Bonnie, bring the lulz. This should be gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom