Bangaluru Bangers Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:

True, but I planned on keeping you liquored up. Plus I speak the Kama Sutra like nerds speak Klingon.

too bad you won't get to try it because i have an ugly line that you fall below.

Screwtape2 said:

Horizontal, vertical, diagonal, semi-circle...I don't know. I would have to know what she liked.

1. This wins the thread. SEMI CIRCLE??

2. Do you expect her to also be a virgin? If so, how the hell would she know what she liked?

this post got 45'd, forgotten, 45'd again and again and again

coolian2 said:
Should i shower in the bathroom or just take my soap and shampoo out into the rain?

that'd be awesome.

my wireless is allegedly shutting off at 5 for an upgrade (it could use it too) so i'll be out then for a bit. until then, Screwtape, could you describe for me the anatomy of a vagina, from memory, and the utility of the various parts?

Varitek said:

that'd be awesome.

my wireless is allegedly shutting off at 5 for an upgrade (it could use it too) so i'll be out then for a bit. until then, Screwtape, could you describe for me the anatomy of a vagina, from memory, and the utility of the various parts?

She makes me wish I was less ugly.

:love:

Varitek said:

1. This wins the thread. SEMI CIRCLE??

2. Do you expect her to also be a virgin? If so, how the hell would she know what she liked?

this post got 45'd, forgotten, 45'd again and again and again

I think the first time would be an exploratory few hours. I would discover what excites her. Like semi-circle... :wink:

Varitek said:

that'd be awesome.

:love:

Perhaps I exaggerated on the ugly thing!

Screwtape2 said:

I think the first time would be an exploratory few hours. I would discover what excites her. Like semi-circle... :wink:

Please draw me a diagram. I have no idea what the semi-circle position would look like, and this is your chance to educate me, for once.

Varitek said:

that'd be awesome.

One thing on this: if you compare the vag to a flower, I will drive to Omaha and break your fingers.

Screwtape2 said:

I remember all I need from this little haiku

Female anatomy
Like inside of a flower.
The G Spot is key.

Also, serious PHAIL. The gspot is elusive and a much surer bet is to go for the clitoris. Do you know where the GSpot is, where the clitoris is, and what the difference in sensation is? Also, what motions might you use on the clitoris, vs mostions on the G-Spot?

(500 word max.)

gabrielvox said:

Am I the only male in this thread that thinks the biggest miscarriage of justice on Interference right now is the absence of Varitek here:

http://forum.interference.com/t182639.html

There was a photo posted of me at some point after the Liberty medal thing, a few in fact. Coolian and Lance are my facebook friends and have access to countless pictures of me drinking various types of alcohol. However, if either of them posts pictures here (I trust Mia won't) I will personally hunt them down and kill them. You guys don't need any more encouragement to wank off while thinking about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom