Bald Knob, Arkansas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they more noticed that every two seconds I had to lean over and explain to Brittany who someone in the movie was. :banghead:

I'm surprised that the crowd wasn't even remotely hardcore. When else would they see it than the very first second possible? :huh:

I'm surprised that the crowd wasn't even remotely hardcore. When else would they see it than the very first second possible? :huh:

There is absolutely NOTHING else to do in Michigan City after hours, so the midnight movies really fill up. People don't care what they're seeing.

i forgot how the dance went, so i had to look that up :doh:

Your right hand face down on her right shoulder

Your left hand face down on her left shoulder

Your right hand face up on her right shoulder

Your left hand face up on her left shoulder

Your right hand on your left shoulder

Your left hand on your right shoulder

Your right hand on the right side of your head

Your left and on the left side of your head

Your right hand on the left side of your hips

Your left hand on the right side of your hips

Your right hand on the right side of your hips

Your left hand on the right side of your hips

NOTE: remember guys, if you don't last long you should tell her ahead of time that you are going to do the macarena during the deed. That way she will recognize it within the first couple of steps. That way, if you don't last until the end, she will still appreciate your attempt.

Sometimes, popular things and quality things have a bit of crossover. The fact that it's a fad should take nothing away from it.

I have to agree that it is a fad movie, but at least it's one of the BETTER fad movies.

Yeah, I don't mean to imply that it's bad by saying it's a fad movie. It just is. Having not seen it and having no interest in seeing it, I can't exactly comment either way on its quality.

I need to see Mamma Mia before my best friend ruins it for me. She keeps hinting about stuff and she KNOWS I want to see it :grumpy:

It took me 6 weeks to stop crying when I found out how many people besides me like The Beatles.

Mamma Mia :no: No thank you.

TDK again? Yes. I'm going to drag Derek with me if it kills me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom