Bad Kissingen, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, who's doing the new thread? Bonnie, would you like to? I mean, I made this one, so I'd rather not do the next, but I will if you don't want to.

Oh and hey Reggo! :wave:

There's something about that particular part of the Middle East that strongly attracts me. Perhaps it's the historian and theologian in me. But yeah, the general theo-politics of the area makes it much less attractive to visit than various other parts of the world.

I'm actually kind of scared of motorbikes ... :uhoh:

Yeah, precisely. God, I'd love to go there, though. I wish I could be able to - I mean, it's hard enough for you, but I'm an atheist woman, however much of a respect I may have for a rather significant part of traditional Islam, and of course I have no problem in its non-fundamentalist following, I still don't think that'd get me across safely. Just a hunch.

Aww. I have something of a permanent knee injury from a motorbike accident I got when I was twelve. I think it's totally badass, because apparently I didn't even cry when I crashed. Hell of Spartan, there.

Shit, who's doing the new thread? Bonnie, would you like to? I mean, I made this one, so I'd rather not do the next, but I will if you don't want to.

Oh and hey Reggo! :wave:

Sure thing, unless Reggo wants to. What's an appropriate location? Anything you'd decided on earlier?

Yeah, I still consider Popmart to be rather more mature to Zoo TV, if you can say such a thing - but I still think they were both kind of... fucking stupid.

Can you believe Popmart was once my favourite U2 tour? No, nor can I. I don't actually remember this. I just recall reading an old post where I said so.

My Official And Totally Right Tour Rankings:

1. Lovetown
2. JT Tour
3. War Tour
4. UF Tour
5. October Tour
6. Vertigo
7. Boy Tour (and let's throw in all the Pre-Boy stuff here)

I don't know, #7 could be #3. I love all the early tours, and Vertigo deserves to be around sixth or so.

SHITLOADS OF DAYLIGHT

8. Elevation legs 1 and 2
9. Popmart
10. ZooTV

SHITLOADS OF DAYLIGHT

11. Elevation leg 3

Can you believe Popmart was once my favourite U2 tour? No, nor can I. I don't actually remember this. I just recall reading an old post where I said so.

My Official And Totally Right Tour Rankings:

1. Lovetown
2. JT Tour
3. War Tour
4. UF Tour
5. October Tour
6. Vertigo
7. Boy Tour (and let's throw in all the Pre-Boy stuff here)

I don't know, #7 could be #3. I love all the early tours, and Vertigo deserves to be around sixth or so.

SHITLOADS OF DAYLIGHT

8. Elevation legs 1 and 2
9. Popmart
10. ZooTV

SHITLOADS OF DAYLIGHT

11. Elevation leg 3

Popmart was very attractive to me as a U2 fan initially. Likewise with Zoo TV. It's quite easy to get infatuated with them, and then later you think... wait, shit.

Also, JT is up too high. I do agree that Vertigo wasn't a bad tour, though - I don't understand those saying it was too similar to Elevation. Just because they both supported rubbish albums doesn't mean they were the same.

Alright. Do you think we'll be finished with the new one by Saturday, cause I think we should go to Bong Bong or something for Bonnie's birthday...

Easily. It's barely Thursday!

(Personally, I'm fond of the Bong Recreational Area.)

U2 Feedback - View Single Post - Red Light

Ok here's a fucking better thought.
Shut up and stop whining that the rest of the world hates your favourite song. You are the minority and you're not winning points with calling us idiots.
Go to hell. There's a lot of red light there.

He was definitely out of line with the 'idiots' thing, and I can't say I subscribe to the fan membership of that particular poster, but I can see where he's coming from - and by that, I mean the defensive, since that's where I'm often on.

Although that's usually because I'm initially on the offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom