Bad Kissingen, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, this?

I expect him to start flailing with a tree branch any moment...

Please try to understand before one of us dies.

carthrash.jpg

TIMING FOR THE LULZY WIN.

GG, with all the "juvenile" insults being bandied around, I had to check your profile to see just who was older. Unfortunately I got nuthin. Who is older?

GG, with all the "juvenile" insults being bandied around, I had to check your profile to see just who was older. Unfortunately I got nuthin. Who is older?

hah, well Ax is older by only a few years, but that doesn't have much to do with being mature or not.

If he wants me to be juvenile, he can have it. I can be VERY immature, and he hasn't seen anything yet. If he can't take a fucking joke because someone is tresspassing HIS superthread, ain't my fucking problem.

Interesting he called me little tho. Since I'd tower over him in real life.

Looks like this thread has died a death while people are sulking in various corners, :wink: so since I gotta go to bed cos I have to get up early, I'll bid y'all adieu :wave:

On a positive note, at least now I have realised I have far too little from my DSLR uploaded, so I'm sorting through new stuff to put online now. Why didn't I get around to this sooner? Hell, I need to go on some more photography treks. I've had this camera almost two weeks now and only really taken it out once.

Looks like this thread has died a death while people are sulking in various corners, :wink: so since I gotta go to bed cos I have to get up early, I'll bid y'all adieu :wave:

I was actually reading the oral sex thread, :lmao: The reactions U2kitten got on her comment are great.

Now I gotta catch a train. :wave: Later ladies and immature ass!

Ax, I know our PLEBAnistic tendencies can make you a little bit uncomfortable.

Well, it's just there's a perfectly good PGP if people want to be 15 year old salivating fangirls, you know?

But peace offerings are all good.

(I was having a right old time laughing it up all through that anyway. :shh: )

Though I'm actually more partial to this J class from across the Tasman.

J1211_Napier_20Oct2002_JChristianson.jpg

Rockin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom