Bacon, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I log in press enter then it says sorry an unexpected error has occured, then I press home and it tells me to log in again, this has turned into an endless circle for like 20 mins now.

Have you tried clearing all of your browsing history, cache, cookies, etc.?

What timeframe was Passengers recorded, does anyone know?

What timeframe was Passengers recorded, does anyone know?

I think some material for Passengers existed in the Zooropa sessions, e.g. Piano: Poem became Beach Sequence. Not sure quite how long the actual sessions ran in 1995, though.

I had a feeling.

I await more persuasive bribery.

they still do it? that's enough to make me leave new zealand!

Glenbrook Vintage Railway does it too. Riddance! :wave:

i may run that leaving new zealand because of something minor joke into the ground, so i apologise in advance.

I just hope that when you leave, you remember turn off the country's lights, lock the doors, and leave it tidy for me when I return.

I think some material for Passengers existed in the Zooropa sessions, e.g. Piano: Poem became Beach Sequence. Not sure quite how long the actual sessions ran in 1995, though.
Thanks.

I await more persuasive bribery.
I'm still surprised you're OPEN to bribery...:hmm: Uh...We got an aquarium? You like aquariums? Our Governor did away with the stupid private club law, therefore making it easier to buy a drink in Utah? There are people whiter than you here?

I'm still surprised you're OPEN to bribery...:hmm: Uh...We got an aquarium? You like aquariums? Our Governor did away with the stupid private club law, therefore making it easier to buy a drink in Utah? There are people whiter than you here?

I've always said I am open to bribery. After all, who doesn't like getting stuff they want? For instance, I was once bribed to go to a dinner with a bottle of free port.

If anyone travels anywhere, they should come to Kentucky. We don't have much here, but we have me... and I put out :sexywink:

Which reminds me of this:

GinnyPutsOut.gif

:lol:

i'll leave the key under the doormat.

by which i mean australia am i rite folks!

Please do remember to take your rubbish with you. By 'rubbish', I mean Manurewa, and by 'with you', I mean to the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom