Australia..spiders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not that this has anything to do with Australia but I got bit by a :censored: spider yesterday......now my knee is swollen..and really sore and bruised....
help!!!!!

Dismantled said:
not that this has anything to do with Australia but I got bit by a :censored: spider yesterday......now my knee is swollen..and really sore and bruised....
help!!!!!

:yikes:

Just to be on the safe side....take a pen and draw a line around the swollen/bruised area...if the affected area keeps getting bigger and more swollen you probably will want to go see a Doctor.

I used benadryl cream when I get bitten by spiders/mosquitoes as it gets rid of the itch. If the reaction is more severe than swelling I have the benadryl antihistamine pills.

~take care~

fah said:

:yikes:

Just to be on the safe side....take a pen and draw a line around the swollen/bruised area...if the affected area keeps getting bigger and more swollen you probably will want to go see a Doctor.

I used benadryl cream when I get bitten by spiders/mosquitoes as it gets rid of the itch. If the reaction is more severe than swelling I have the benadryl antihistamine pills.

~take care~

Thank you for the advice:hug: the swelling has gone down I think....I hope it just goes away....damn spiders:madspit:

Dismantled said:
help!!!!!

Proof positive that Australian spiders are nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom