Arrested Development - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wouldn't Monday nights on ABC be open now since Monday Night Football is going to be on ESPN next year? :hmm:

^There is a Lindsey joke there somewhere , SHE BANGS SHE BANGS!! well, she want's too.:wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:
oh no :sad:

please don't tell me this is the moment when ad jumps the shark :sad:

Oh, but AD already jumped the shark :sexywink:

shark.jpg

I hope I'm not the only :nerd: that got this full-circle reference the first time around.

Jumping the shark is a metaphor used by television critics since the 1990s. The phrase, popularized by Jon Hein on his web site www.jumptheshark.com, is used to describe the moment when a television show or similar episodic media is in retrospect judged to have passed its "peak" and shows a noticeable decline in quality. Hein also uses the "jumping the shark" concept to describe other areas of pop culture, such as music and celebrities, for whom a drastic change was the beginning of the end.

Origin

The phrase refers to a scene in a three-part episode of the American television series Happy Days broadcast in September 1977. In the "Hollywood" episode, Fonzie, wearing swim trunks and his trademark leather jacket, jumps over a tank containing a shark while on water skis.

Does anyone else miss Henry Winkler? Scott Baio's doing a decent job as Bob Loblaw but he doesn't compare to any of Barry's hijinks :heart:

Last edited:
Put on 3-D glasses now!

The footage of recess at Milford Academy :lol:

"He's a robot!"

SaveOurBluths.org!

Please tell your friends about this show!

"The OC disorder..."
"Don't call it that."

1970s John Beard!
"Do you know the muffin man?"

"... You'll get an F"
Mistah F!

"Sister's my new mother, Mother! And is it just me or is she getting hotter?"
"Well why don't you marry her!"
"Maybe I will!"

VOM TV's Why We Were Scared of The 70s :lol:

Now this is a clear-cut situation with a promise of comedy, tell your friends!

I will come after you if you don't help me.
Ha, ha, ha!

The live ending! :heart:

EDIT: saveourbluths.org isn't up yet :grumpy:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
"You know, Michael, if I may take my acting pants off and pull on my analrapist's stocking over my head..." [/bad paraphrase]

I don't know how I missed that the first time around :lol:
yeah, that's pretty close to what was said. oh man, i had to explain analrapist to my parents!! :lmao: that was interesting.

Queen Bee said:
Thank you :kiss:
you're welcome :kiss:

Last edited:
SOBs was the 9th of the 13 episodes Fox ordered this season. They've got to air the last 4 episodes at some point, right? Fox execs are rather notorious for pulling shows off the air without any warning. I really hope we're just in for a long hiatus and will eventually get to see how the season/series ends. But then again, SOBs did seem like a fitting send off :hmm:

We need an official statement! And ABC reeeally needs to pick up this show :scream:

Back
Top Bottom