Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
348359383%7Ffp68%3Dot%3E2326%3D87%3B%3D7%3B5%3DXROQDF%3E232354%3B8876%3C%3Aot1lsi

~the crowd goes WILD!~
:lol:

Kick 'em while they're down literally...there was an injury to an opponant during the sisxth inning of the second game. The guy was running the bases as three of our bigger guys were running to catch a pop fly to the infield, and there was a HUGE collision. All I saw were legs everywhere and then the guy was unconscious for a minute. He was all right for the seventh (last) inning, though...no kickball deaths! :D

Last edited:
Neither did I!!

I think I have officially found an Indy skating program, complete with sessions to practice on, sessions to teach on, AND a beginner synchro team.
:dance::hyper::dance::hyper::dance:

I'm trying to think of ways to make sure I'm out of work by 4:00 on Wednesdays for all that but I'm not sure how well that's going to work out. :shifty:

:huh: Where was everyone yesterday?

In other news...I couldn't sleep AT ALL last night, it's raining and the roomie is in Memphis for the next 36 hours. Can't I just go back to bed and stay there all day??? :drool:

:giggle:
Sports guy on the radio talking about WI playing MN for the AX this weekend..............
"WI plays MN for Paul Bunyan's ass......ax" :ohmy::lol:
oops, that is what happens when you read your sports stories too fast...............*insert hearty guffaw here*

Schmeg said:
:huh: Where was everyone yesterday?

In other news...I couldn't sleep AT ALL last night, it's raining and the roomie is in Memphis for the next 36 hours. Can't I just go back to bed and stay there all day??? :drool:

I worked 11:45 till 8:15 and I was just about dead on my feet(leg) when I got home

Woke up with another migraine at 4:50 and took meds:happy: I also want to go back to bed and stay there all day. Raining here too with snow showers this afternoon(this also warrants the:happy: smilie)

We're getting snow this weekend. :happy:

I'm home from work on break and I think I gave a check back to a customer after I cashed it. :happy:

Can I pleeeeease go back to bed now??? :hyper:

:yawn:

I am trying to do lots of laundry before the mini fahs get home from school and before I have to go to work tonight...but here I am :shifty:

I baked a chocolate cake yesterday ~domestic moment~

I may bake sugar cookies today :yes:

I woke up with a knife in my shoulder. I can't turn my head to the right without a lot of pain :(

On the schedule tonight.....preseason Timberwolves game in the executive suite with tons of free food and drink :drool:

arw9797 said:
I woke up with a knife in my shoulder. I can't turn my head to the right without a lot of pain :(

On the schedule tonight.....preseason Timberwolves game in the executive suite with tons of free food and drink :drool:

Passes arw some advil for the shoulder and some tylenol for the hangover tomorrow.

Enjoy the game :)

Schmeg said:
We're getting snow this weekend. :happy:

I'm home from work on break and I think I gave a check back to a customer after I cashed it. :happy:

Can I pleeeeease go back to bed now??? :hyper:

overly tired me + work + working with a particular co-worker ='s sassy-ness with aforementioned particular co-worker which he didn't understand (his smiley :huh: ) but another co-worker did and laughed/snorted a couple times at my sassy comments (his smiley :lol:................)

fah said:
:yawn:

I am trying to do lots of laundry before the mini fahs get home from school and before I have to go to work tonight...but here I am :shifty:

I baked a chocolate cake yesterday ~domestic moment~

I may bake sugar cookies today :yes:
~smacks lips and gets happy "chocolate cake" expression on face:drool: and then moves onto the sugar cookies :drool: :drool:

arw9797 said:

may the food and drink ease the pain :)

T-Wolves won.....we had the suite and then 4 seats right on the front row of the floor. I went down for a quarter. It's really bright down there! :der:

Unfortunately I have to be 110% tomorrow morning at work right away so there was no over doing it on the free beer :sad:

My neck still hurts really bad :scream:

:shifty: we made plans to go to Oktoberfest again this Friday night. This time I think I'll only bring $20 and leave my cash card at home!

arw9797 said:

Timberwolves-Basketball
The Wild-Hockey
Twins-Baseball
:heart: Vikings-foooooootball :heart:
Gophers- U of MN teams
*cheers for them all in a Minnesota accent*

*ducks*

The customer brought back the check I handed back after I cashed it.

I went to the rink and I don't have a skating job BUT I have been introduced to all the Winter Club Indy moms.

I went to T's house and drank too much wine and gossiped.

Good night. :up:

Yes and it wasn't for me! :dance:

I am having the most pathetic lunch of all time...I thought we had bread but we don't so I'm microwaving white rice. :uhoh:

work so busy today that we had to order out for lunch because no one could leave. :crack: It's only the 12th day of the month. I think this entire quarter is going to be very nasty all the way up to Dec 31 :sad: We don't do group work so no one could figure out why the whole dept was swamped today. It was just one awful thing after another. I have so much work left to do for tomorrow too :scream:

Schmeg said:

*cheers for them all in a Minnesota accent*

*ducks*

I think the ducks are on their way down south. It's cold out. But what do ducks have to do with anything?

:flirt:

And I still have noooooooooo idea what this Minnesota accent is that you speak of :tsk:

:sigh: I have to go to job #2 tonight. :grumpy: I've had it with that place. I don't want to leave on a bad note so I feel like now I'm committed to stay through the end of the year. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom