Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't want to say the Evil Empire is falling...but go Tigers.

Best commentator quote of the game:
"That bat is shattered like A-Rod's psyche!"

Kariann said:
I found my earphones to my Ipod! :dance: They somehow found their way under the bed.

I can now see my floor....my bed and the floor of my closet. I am now going to treat myself to some pie and mindless TV watching.
:up: for finding headphones

:up::up: for pie

:up: for mindless tv watching

I have rediscovered the joy of mindless tv watching myself. I still managed to fall asleep in the chair at the 7th innning stretch of the Mets/Dodgers game last night.

I have become so addicted to baseball I don't know what I'm going to do until April. :sad:

arw9797 said:

:shocked:

:madwife:

I can't find it this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:
We've had some in the house, and the "prize" is that the back of the box becomes a "scary" Keep Out poster. It is now in the freezer.

fah said:
I have eaten way too much turkey dinner :|
:drool: Turkey dinner

I am having delusions of making a turkey dinner for American Thanksgiving, since I can't afford to go home for Christmas AND Thanksgiving. I can't cook for crap, and I don't really ENJOY cooking, but some suppressed domestic instinct is telling me it would be fun. :huh:

shari schultz said:
Off to work.
Someone enjoy the Packer game and the 73 degree day for me.:|
I will enjoy the 73 degree day for you at a kickball double header, rather than watching the Packers.

Don't work too hard! :hug:

Schmeg said:

I will enjoy the 73 degree day for you at a kickball double header, rather than watching the Packers.

Don't work too hard! :hug:

I missed out on the beautiful day :( .

The Packers are breaking my :heart: Soooooooooo close.
The kickball was a better bet :yes:

shari schultz said:

let me know if you need to be hooked up with some

:shifty: Maybe I should have read the previous page before posting about the Packers :sexywink:

:hmm: There's one more place I want to look and then I'll let you know! :D

We won both games in the kickball double header. :D

*kickball champion of the world*

348359383%7Ffp68%3Dot%3E2326%3D87%3B%3D7%3B5%3DXROQDF%3E232354%3B8876%3C%3Aot1lsi

~the crowd goes WILD!~

Back
Top Bottom