Are you ready for some Randooooooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
This weekend we celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada :yes:

Guess who is making a pumpkin cheesecake :drool:

:hmm: Pumpkin cheesecake, not quite sure about that one. Although I'm not a big cheesecake fan, of any kind. (except maybe chocolate)

That reminds me though, where is the pumpkin bread that was promised by another Randooomer!!!??? :angry:

:wink:

There's cheesecake in my frige right now, from a coworker's birthday :drool: It's really good (not pumpkin!). I need to find out where it came from.

I am on days off til Monday :hyper:

I was off work at 4am, went to bed at 4:30, got up at 8:15 to take the mini fahs to school....

I really want to go back to bed but it's so nice and sunny out :hmm:

We're going to see Talladega Nights at 7:30.

My second time.

His third.

we r kool.

:hyper:

Schmeg said:
We're going to see Talladega Nights at 7:30.

My second time.

His third.

we r kool.

:hyper:

Is that still in the theater?? I havent seen it, I think its a DVD rental for me (then again, MOST movies are a rental for me). I take it the two of you think its pretty funny? :lol: The previews of it make it look pretty funny.

kellyahern said:
It was very sunny (and hot :yuck: ) today. It was the putt putt competition this morning. I wanted to complain, but then noticed the 100 year old guy was playing, so my complaints of "it's hot!" wouldn't gain much sympathy.

:yikes:

60 degrees, partly cloudy here today. :drool: I :heart: fall!

We are going with T from work, who decided she HAD to see it again because she was forgetting lines from it. :lol:

We've been going around saying, "Help me, Tom Cruise!" for the last few months.

kellyahern said:

Our low next week is 68. Probably at 2 a.m. or something like that :grumpy:. High of 89 degrees :happy: :|
:drool: I love that kind of weather.

We had Indian summer the last few days, but I think it's over.

kellyahern said:

Our low next week is 68. Probably at 2 a.m. or something like that :grumpy:. High of 89 degrees :happy: :|

We are under a frost/freeze advisory tonight! Tomorrows high is suppose to be 68. This weekend though should be nice, low 70's mostly sunny.

Good evening Randoomers :wave:

The fah family went out for dinner tonight to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary :)

We ate way too much food and I had a yummy Margarita :D

Dumb movies :up:

My current favourite: Dodgeball

shari schultz said:

:hmm: thanks for sharing....................

I am guessing that that is a quote from Talladega Nights :)
:yes:

I really don't. I'm actually kinda dopey right after I wake up. :reject:

I have no desire to be at work today and cannot find it in me to do anything productive. :scream: I have to go back in 10 minutes :sad: I just want to crawl into my nice comfy bed and take a loooooooong nap!

GOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!

:sad: Sorry about the Twins, ARW. :(

But somebody's gotta beat the Yankees.

:shifty: I'm a little buzzed from a wine n' ice cream party at work for T's last day. We were drinking in the bank. And my boss kept pouring wine from her oh-so-classy styrofoam cup into mine.

And my roomie is yelling at a Gophers hockey game in a Minnesota accent.

fah said:
Good evening Randoomers :wave:

The fah family went out for dinner tonight to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary :)

We ate way too much food and I had a yummy Margarita :D

Dumb movies :up:

My current favourite: Dodgeball

Happy Anniversary! (and to your parents too kelly) :hug:

Margarita :drool: I could use one about now. Then again I've only had 4 hours sleep, so maybe I should just go pass out now.

Dodgeball = :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom