are you late?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many times have you been late?

• Never late

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Late more than once

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Late a lot

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
I usually leave my house very late for school and such, but manage to make up for it by driving/walking/running very quickly to where I'm going. I've run onto the morning train on a number of occasions. I've tried getting up minutes earlier, but somehow those 5 extra minutes just get used up somewhere.

The only exception is exams. I am notoriously early, like 20-30 minutes as I'm paranoid that I'll arrive late and won't have enough time.

always, always, always, always late :reject:
chronically, perpetually late
i think it's an actual medical condition
it doesn't matter how much time i leave myself to get ready, i usally end up anywhere from 2-10 minutes late.
i don't think i've seen a movie preview in the last...oh, say, 10 years.
my body clock is just never in sync with the external clocks
although i was an outstanding student in high school, i would always end up in after school detention for habitial tardiness (not a very "hip" excuse when your peers ask, "so, what are you in here for?")
my friends and family (God bless their patient souls) would actually think something was wrong if i was on time, or god forbid.....early.
don't ask me how i hold a job...i suppose i've been fornuate in having easygoing bosses

Last edited:
gherman said:
I'm a guy, I'm never late:)

yeah, except that one time when your football team was playing in that "monumental" televised match, and you arrived at the hospital 10 minutes after your first child was born.

btw,i speak not from personal experience, but rather, on behalf of the embittered woman inside me :sexywink:

Last edited:
Where my girlfriend is involved I'm very usually on time.. where school is involved I'm usually on the late side, and where most appointments are involved the times are guidelines... whenever I'm ontime I have to wait anyway.

being late is a pet peeve of mine! I hate it!

I always leave w/ enough time to get me there. Usually that's why I abhor traffic, b/c they get in my way :mad:

:p

Back
Top Bottom