Are there any good acts on the road this winter that I must see?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
:crack: i am going through concert withdrawals. there hasn't been a band worth going to see in Atlanta in months. :scream:

I am hoping to see The Darkness this spring, but that is it as of right now.

Does anyone know of any small bands that are really good that may be hitting the Atl, Charlotte, Birmingham or anywhere in the Southeast anytime soon that I should check out?

Because I may be forced to buy a ticket to see LinkinPark and Britney. :no:

Last edited:
concert withdrawl sucks. i know, i haven't been to a show since late september. and the fact that i went to atleast one show a week during that month made it worse.

be strong, and don't spend your money on crap! that's all i can say, the only bands i can think you're not going to be really into....

Yes, SOUTH. :heart: They will be in Atlanta on February 19th at the cotton club. Please go and send my love... ;) I sadly can't get to a show...nothing around me this tour. :(

www.south.uk.net

ooh yay!!!!!! I have never heard of them, but if they are from the UK I will check them out. :up: and if you say to check them out I am sure they are good. thanks! :D

I saw the black keys this weekend, :up:....... um, The Wrens are touring, find them and enjoy them. Thats all i got today.......

South are playing Friday in NYC. I'm gonna see that. Neil Young is still on the road, and I think Bowie is touring as well.

if i lived in atlanta, i'd go to this show

Sunday, Febraury 29 @ Masquerade (Atlanta, GA)
"Ska is Dead... and You're Next" tour: Catch 22, Mustard Plug, Planet Smashers and Big D & The Kids Table.

it's coming to somewhere more near me, but i've got to work that night or something...i forget why i can't go exactly.

big d and the kids table are good live, as are the planet smashers...i'm not a huge fan of either band on album, but i enjoyed seeing them when they came here last june. they were on tour together then too...but it's a different tour cos it didn't have the rest of the bands on the bill. i don't know about mustard plug live, but they're decent on album (ska purists would kill me for saying that though). catch 22 are pretty much over with (their old singer is in a different band called streetlight manifesto who are better, and catch 22 has been sucking these days more than they used to).

The Church are playing the Variety Playhouse on March 3. Awesome band.

Back
Top Bottom